Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

ipms time count to reach target

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
is the ipms buged cause when i sended one it needed about 10 minutes but it didnt take 10 minutes as shown to me and when i scouted probes needed the same time so is there bug using the ipms or what? also i didnt get a report with what destroyed or what dmg it dealt is that normal? also i think they done no dmg at all wich makews me feeel like an sucker for using them so fix those misiles i sended 3 misilies wich should had done 66k dmg and the target had no anti balistick misilies to hes planet only one of hes planet had those and none of those were fired to counter my ipms
2 Июля 2015 10:39:10
2 Июля 2015 10:39:10
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
It is not a bug and Imp has no command to generate a report. The battle report gets only the one who was attacked by you. To see the damage you have to scan the planet before and after shot.
3 Июля 2015 12:28:24
3 Июля 2015 12:28:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
yea ok but the misilie has 20k dmg plus the admirals lvl why it only destroyes 1 light turet isnt that a lil funny so a 13k metal 2k mineral and 2k vesp misile can only destroy a 3k metal 500mineral strcture isnt that a bit odd today i will test 7 of those to see if what it will destroy and i will screenshot the results and post them here
3 Июля 2015 12:29:39
3 Июля 2015 12:29:39

Информация

Вы не авторизованы