Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Total Points for Buildings, Wrong calculation of "Total Points for Buildings"

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
The total "Points for the Buildings" are not calculated correct when the user has started and cancelled the construction of a building.

I base my bug report in the formula:

( ( Total Metal Spent for All Existing-Building Levels ) / 4 + ( Total Mineral Spent for All Existing-Building Levels ) / 2 + ( Total Vespene Spent for All Existing-Building Levels ) ) / 1000 = Total Points for Buildings

The value reported at the Infrastructure screen calculate the resources spent when cancelling a building construction, as actual buildings value. This is not correct. Those resources are spent and must be considered as "Infrastructure level" points, but not calculated for the value of "Total Points for Buildings".

Please correct!

p.s. Details and screenshots in private if needed
23 Января 2019 16:03:58
23 Января 2019 16:03:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
I am not agree that all spent resources must be considered as "Infrastructure level" points. It just wasted resources. Infrastructure refers to the fundamental facilities and systems serving a country, city, or other area, including the services and facilities necessary for its economy to function. Which way wasted resources take part into planet economy?
24 Января 2019 03:24:08
24 Января 2019 03:24:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
ion_nsk_region,
I fully agree with your statement, but your answer is irrelevant to my bug report.
The feature as stated (or functioning) in the game is not relevant to the literal analysis of what should (or should not) be considered infrastructure.

Bug: is a feature that does not function according to the stated or expected functionality.
Anything else, is a feature (either it is logical or not).-
24 Января 2019 20:03:34
24 Января 2019 20:03:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5141
Cancelling buildings are not counted to Infrastructure and to Total Points for Buildings. It is not a bug.
25 Января 2019 08:44:30
25 Января 2019 08:44:30

Информация

Вы не авторизованы