Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: The production of energy by solar satellites | 27 Сентября 2018 22:38:32
Сообщение #34
Increase in manual control !! - you do not have the servers for this - over the last couple of weeks some battles have been over before they have been displayed for existing manual control - come on be realistic in what you are already providing !!
Тема: useless defences | 13 Июня 2018 12:40:49
Сообщение #33
Why is the other player attacking you ? You must be leaving resources as a target, build caches or safe flight resources, you have to make it more hassle than its worth for the other player to attach you
Тема: limit of attacks | 13 Июня 2018 11:21:27
Сообщение #32
Join an alliance, that way you will get some protection from attacks
Тема: Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers | 7 Июня 2018 16:53:56
Сообщение #31
you have your galaxy viewer set wrong, I can see 4 pirate fleets next to your planet / galaxy right at this minute
Тема: New prices - Free game? - Resources | 1 Мая 2018 23:32:49
Сообщение #30
Todays price for x2 Protector = 334 Hc and rising 

Equivalent resource gathering and sale is over 72 000 000 Metal   -  How many players collect this amount in 30 days ??  - Not many

The admin have long used the excuse that this is a free game - no longer can this excuse be used as you simply must buy HC to progress in the game 
Тема: The day before the price increase | 30 Апреля 2018 18:00:07
Сообщение #29
Victoria,

When will the plan be published ??

The 'gradual increase' you have just introduced is over 20%,  just for your information an increase of this nature is not considered gradual 
Тема: Quest 6. Secrets of the space | 30 Апреля 2018 12:57:28
Сообщение #28
If you highlight the red skull it will show you fleet composition, click on any of the ships shown and it will open a detailed descriptive window for that ship, the points per ship are shown in that window exactly the same as if you were in the ' build ships section '   100 points is not actually a lot of pirate vessels so if you are new go for smaller attacks against weaker vessels type e.g. 3 large cargo, 10 fighters & 8 cruisers = 104 
Тема: Officer refund | 2 Апреля 2018 21:42:33
Сообщение #27
I have noticed that Xcraft have reduced the number of premium officers that many players have had, I assume that this is in some way due to the mysterious 'balance' which no body seems to understand except for the 'balance' usually involving some way of disadvantaging existing players, the changes usually involve some way in which Xcraft can justify the actions as the game being 'free'.

Premium officers are paid for in hard currency as there is no realistically practical way of obtaining enough HD to purchase premium officers at the higher levels.

Reducing the number of premium officers can be argued as a game change and acceptable, a refund to players of HD is also acceptable, as Xcraft has taken reasonable steps to introduce the changes.

However the refund MUST be the same as what was PAID for in HD in the original purchase, all these records are available to Xcraft admin so a precise and accurate figure for what HD was used for the purchases and therefore what must be returned to the player.

Any refund given for HD which is less than what was used intially is THEFT and as such players are entitled to contact their payment provider ie Xsolla for a full refund of ALL monies paid from the start

Xcraft have tried to compensate for the changes, if you look at Victoria Geolgist table you see they are offering x2 for the refund, which is a fair compensation in my opinion, however as usual they have put some idiot in charge of implentation ; 

Victoria's example shows a change from level 8 to level 4 and a refund of 135 HC

Using the refund table Victoria supplied lvl8 510 lvl 7 254 lvl 6 126 lvl 5 62  = 962 HC

Even when using the table as at straight swap 'what you paid you get back '  = 480 HC

An OK idea on how to change the game turned into outright theft from players

Тема: IT IS NOT A BUG | 3 Января 2018 13:31:16
Сообщение #26
IT IS NOT A BUG

VICTORIA,

IT MOST DEFINITELY IS A BUG!!!!!!

Raiding an inactive player with no defensive fleet and fleet in FAS does NOT produce a battle, and has not produced a battle for ALL the time I have been playing.

If something has changed in the game then explain it!! 

IT IS NOT A BUG IS NOT AN ANSWER !! I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE

I pay to play this game, an when I raise a genuine query I expect a genuine answer
Тема: IT IS NOT A BUG | 3 Января 2018 13:29:09
Сообщение #25
T IS NOT A BUG

VICTORIA,

IT MOST DEFINITELY IS A BUG!!!!!!

Raiding an inactive player with no defensive fleet and fleet in FAS does NOT produce a battle, and has not produced a battle for ALL the time I have been playing.

If something has changed in the game then explain it!! 

IT IS NOT A BUG IS NOT AN ANSWER !! I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE

I pay to play this game, an when I raise a genuine query I expect a genuine answer
Тема: Looting changes | 6 Сентября 2017 12:40:18
Сообщение #24
Have not put this in bugs, because I am assuming its a new 'unannounced' change

Looting before penalties has dropped from over 20 mil to under 10 mill, I have not lost any production

So in the last 30 days admin have introduced 50% penalty on raiding regardless of what your allowance is, and it also seems that your allowance has been cut by over 50% as a bonus

This potentially means that if you are a consistent raider/player that in every 30 day cycle the game will not be worth playing for approx 20 days
Тема: What constitutes a profitable raid ? | 29 Августа 2017 23:59:25
Сообщение #23
This has no gameplay effect, just curious

Overview screen has option middle bottom left, in the option it shows your current number of profitable raids

I was under the assumption that a profitable raid was one where the resources gained are greater then the resources spent.  using metal 1, mineral 2, ves 4 as a guide

So technically say you send 1 vessel raiding and it cost you 1 res to do it, then if you get 2 res from the raid, its profitable

Apparently this is not the case, is there a min value, or something other than the above determining what is/is not a profitable raid
Тема: Game changes and 'improvements' | 27 Августа 2017 22:08:33
Сообщение #22
Cannot believe I have not thought of this before, but as they say, sometimes someone cannot see the blindingly obvious until its pointed out to them...

I propose that all game changes be announced in 'announcements' before they are implemented into the game, this has some immediate benefits ;

1. Players would be aware of changes and adjust gameplay accordingly

2. If changes are announced in advance of introduction, the possible ramifications of the changes could be discussed, you could call it 'free beta testing', and everybody loves to get something for free

3. Complaints would be reduced, as problems would be sorted before introduction of changes

4. Player retention would increase as players would not be leaving due to 'stupid changes'

All in all I would say that this small change would greatly benefit players and the gameplay, which is what everyone one wants..........or do they????
Тема: Looting penalty | 26 Августа 2017 12:32:03
Сообщение #21
The only information I have was given by Victoria in 'bugs', the 50% resources collected on a raid is now standard, I assume it applies to everyone, but who knows?? no explanations are given before introduction of changes, as far as what happens extra if anything happens at all when your looting capacity is reached, I have no idea
Тема: Looting penalty | 25 Августа 2017 21:38:33
Сообщение #20
No, as Galactus said above, looting was a 30 day accumulative resources, so whatever you raided on day one is removed from your total on day 31 etc etc, a "rolling 30 day".

That is how it used to be, however it would seem that now a standard 50% penalty is applied all the time,  apparently to address balance issues, cannot really see the thinking behind this....but if you look back over the last 6 months some of the game changes have been beyond reason.

It would seem that whoever is implementing changes is determined to sabotage the game and shed players.....only us crazies continue to play, if you still want to play, go to your doctor for depression medication, it will really help
Тема: Looting penalty | 24 Августа 2017 12:26:59
Сообщение #19
Have received the " it is not a bug " reply from Victoria.....  see "it is not a bug" post in complaints

hopefully a different admin will answer this thread & give a proper explanation for the above
Тема: It is not a bug | 24 Августа 2017 12:23:04
Сообщение #18
Victoria,

I have said it before and say it yet again .......

"It is not a bug"

IS NOT A ANSWER !!![u][/u]

I have raised a perfectly good point in my post, please answer the question.

If I am not at penalty stage of looting, why am I getting a 50% penalty on resources collected ??
Тема: Looting penalty | 24 Августа 2017 01:34:46
Сообщение #17
Quote: Galactus
Looting penalty 49 K / 49 K Reputation 0 Group terran Alliance Experience Looting penalty7 Looting penalty1 Looting penalty3 Points 48 815 Messages 24
Warnings
Looting penalty Looting penalty giedrius123

Not a bug, it's by design. Go to Trade, towards the end. You will see "Looted resources" and "Can be looted without penalties". If 2nd 1 is negative, you have overlooted for the month and are penalized by 50% until it becomes positive. It is updated daily.

Fully aware of this, it's in the 'bug post', currently at approx 7% of my 'looting capacity' , still getting a 50% penalty even when I have 93% spare capacity 
Тема: Looting penalty | 23 Августа 2017 21:32:35
Сообщение #16
giedrius123

me too !!  - see bugs
Тема: Galaxy view | 6 Июля 2017 00:29:17
Сообщение #15
Would it be possible to be able to type the % view that you wish to see ( as an option) , instead of using the sliding scale, as most mouse controllers are now multi functional and it can be a right pain, the galaxy moving scale 'by itself' due to mouse control issues. Whilst I can turn off the mouse options on the computer, I do not solely use the computer to play the game, I do have other stuff going on at the same time which requires full use of the mouse.

I am probably not alone with this frustrating problem, can you fix it?