Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Today is xcraft FUNERAL DAY RIP | 3 Мая 2018 11:02:05
Сообщение #7
Agreed and approved..
Тема: vespene for transport and deploy mission | 12 Октября 2017 21:39:19
Сообщение #6
new idea: The Vespene that is needed as a fuel for transport mission and deploy mission should be  different.
Since the transport mission has a return trip but deploy mission is only 1 way trip, it is not logical to spend same amount of fuel (Vespene) for both missions. "The Deploy" mission has to require 50 %less vespene than the "Transport mission"
Тема: "Hold the coordinates" | 28 Января 2017 18:45:53
Сообщение #5

Dear Support team,

or any gamer who can help, please help..

"Hold the coordinates" is a really "Not understandable" issue. Which steps I have to do in order to send the fleet to any coordinate near my target and make the attack before the target realizes the attack. When I was surfing  among the forums or informational pages of the game I learnt that this is possible but How???? it is not clear of I failed to find the answer, Please help me on this matter to solve.
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Тема: gravity tampoline | 28 Января 2017 18:42:12
Сообщение #4
Dear Support team,
I have a matter that I need your help to understand and get more joy from the Game.I think until now I checked all discussions of forum but I could not get an sufficient answer about the issue. That;s why I need your help, please explain me clearly.

I have 2 Gravity trampoline but i can't manage to use them, what should I do in order to send my fleets via Gravity trampolines. The icon "send through Trampoline" never pop up.
I can NOT choose "coordinates"  at sending from point. Can anyone explain what is wrong, or What mistake I probably am doing during the process.

Thanks in advance

Тема: Does Intergalactic research network work on level 1 | 17 Декабря 2016 18:37:46
Сообщение #3
Dear support team, 
I attacked and destroyed a Pirate fleet and  got a message as:
1 Agent and an elite Juggernaut ship are delivered on your planet!

But as far as I see,  I did not get neither "agent" nor "juggernaut" referring this message. 
[/b]The system did not deliver the agent and Juggernaut ship as it declared!
[/b]Will you please check it?
[/b]Thanks and Regards,
[BATU
Тема: Harvest problem | 16 Декабря 2016 01:38:19
Сообщение #2
Rivan thank you so much, I understand what the mistake I have done.

Thanks again
Тема: Harvest problem | 15 Декабря 2016 11:17:25
Сообщение #1
Hi everyone and anyone who can help me out this problem below:

I have a problem that I would like to share and need your help please.
a) During the game I can not send recycler to where I assume there will be debris to be colllected
b) I can not send more than one recycler to where I assume  thare will be huge amount of debris to be collected. "choose a mission" panel do not allow me to choose the mission "harvest"