Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Hydarian is tied to the US dollar | 31 Марта 2020 22:41:30
Сообщение #6
Over 2 years of my life I have spend in this game.
And how do you repay loyalty?
By making dramatic changes that degrades the game [Also called nerfing the game].
Almost every change in the last 2 years have been for the worst.
I have spend hard earned money on this game. Money I could have used to buy some food, or repair my car.
I am not a big wallet player.
Your free to play, has become a total pay to play game. If you do not pay for stuff, your stuff gets stolen by admin and resold to you at higher prices. Maybe you are used to that. We are not. Theft is theft.
You say you restructured the officers, you restructred the computer tech. you are restructuring the game into oblivion. And then you change the price of the HC.
I am sad to say that you have seen the last of me for a while.
Your rules go on about not being alowed to bad mouth the admin, resulting in getting banned.
But if admin ignores the players, and makes it so that the current players do not want to play anymore, do not want to spend their money here anymore. what will you do?
You cannot force us to buy HC for the game.
You cannot force us to play the game.
You may just destroy the game with faulty reasoning.
Have a care, and rethink your current method of operations.
Why are the players mad at you? Why don't they want to buy HC anymore? Why are people like me looking at playing other games where free to play actually works? And we are not affraid to spend a few real money on a game that does not take it away and call it restructuring?
I used to enjoy playing this game. I spend 18 hours a day playing. developing my worlds. Now it is a punishment, and loyalty to my alliance keeps me here, for now.
Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 19 Апреля 2019 15:29:32
Сообщение #5
Dear Xcraft admin and owners of the project

Clearly you have made another change that affects your players in a big way. The storage issue is of no consequence to me as I used another method of storage for a long long time. Yes I started playing in 2017. I have invested in officers during that time. Only to have my money refunded and the officers unhired to be rehired at a double up pricing system that has a base price that increases every month. Although this has allowed me to hire certain officers to 2 levels for the cost of the previous 1 level. the next level (3) cost as much as 4 levels would have, so you are loosing investors.

Your system of forcing players to buy HC in this game has become redicilus.

How many players who would buy small amounts of HC have stopped buying? Because you viewed them as insignificant? Vashja wrote some time ago that if all players would buy 200HC a month the project would manage? But you want 5000 HC plus purcahes. You have become very greedy.

The so-called balance editor is off his rocker as far as I can see. You have been destroying this game for years now.

Claiming vespene is at its cheapest price ever with that graph is a joke. Why does it cost more to post vespene for sale in the market that when it was 35000 vespene to 1HC than now with 28000 vespene to 1 HC? your maths are scewed.

I would sugest that all players not buy any HC for a while and not do any trading on the market. As not everybody knows that that delivery fee is a fee that goes to the admin.

Untill you realise that to sell at a good price, motivates people to buy, everybody loves a bargain, and hates a rip-off.
Тема: non-aggression for non-combatants is a fail | 3 Декабря 2018 12:09:57
Сообщение #4
Dear Admin please take note that non-aggression is totally useless in this game.

My providers was sent to recycle after my battleships have destroyed a pirate.

Then this happened https://xcraft.ru/battle/index.php?battle_id=f08eb2528596ecf080e4ec12a1c327de. no time to escape, and they where slaughtered even though they where on a non-aggression setting so that when enemy ships arrive they would retreat.

Please explain why you have non-aggression setting when it is useless? please fix it so non-aggression missions are not slaughtered during your warm up times. with the warm-up time setting you have implemented, ALL ships get attacked and cannot retreat in time. 

after the battle I recieved thses messages:

Fleet commander Cancel the recycling 1 Dec 20:17:25non-aggression for non-combatants is a fail38:991:5Your fleet (50 Provider) without the option "aggression" turned on, retreat from coordinates [38:991:5], and stop to recycle debris, because of the battle with enemy fleet of a player Hans (50 Battleship, 20 Recycler, 10 Science vessel), 10 919 metal and 10 919 minerals were recycled. If your fleet had the option "aggression" turned on, it wouldn’t retreat with the start of the battle, and the winner would remain on the coordinates.

Fleet commanderCancel the recycling1 Dec 16:06:49non-aggression for non-combatants is a fail169:97:3Your fleet (10 Provider) without the option "aggression" turned on, retreat from coordinates [169:97:3], and don’t start to recycle debris, because of the battle with enemy fleet of a player:☠ Rasdasiar (3 Quantum destroyer)If your fleet had the option "aggression" turned on, it wouldn’t retreat with the start of the battle, and the winner would remain on the coordinates.

Well so much for those statements
Тема: Buildings can be increased | 30 Сентября 2018 00:06:37
Сообщение #3
Dear admin. I have spend money on your project, and all I get in return is one disaster after another, are you like my government? they want our money and all we get is one crisis after another, and yes, I have been playing for over a year now. I followed @Victoria's reset option. What a MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My newest colony, I have to scroll down 3 screen fields to find 1 building!!!!!!!! The red no building limiters you implemented a few months ago means the new building sizes cannot fit in their old places. This was a total F-Up of the game interface. Please restore to the 2017 version when we where all happy, even if you keep your prices the same. But please reset to December 2017 version. Everyone will love the game again.
http://prntscr.com/l0a9tc
Тема: Commander, Emperor and harvesters | 20 Сентября 2018 00:56:56
Сообщение #2
I can understand some of the reasoning behind the new price system, BUT! it only benifits new players with little hc to begin with. now they can hire several officers on level 1 more easiuly (Allowed me to hire protector to level 2 for less than original level 1) but now that I have been playing for almost a year, these changes are affecting me big time. also, you still do not want my money. a while ago you eagerly took my money when i buy hc. now you say there is a problem with my card. this also happened after a system maintenance update. Bring back december 2017. We had FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the servers hardly went down. The ships performed great. All you have done since then was to sour us on the game. and quest 4 for a newbie player is imposible to do!
Thank you for your time

On earth everyone can hear you scream when admin makes changes 
Тема: demotion of officers and hc refund | 2 Апреля 2018 12:29:42
Сообщение #1
Dear Admin of this game.
I feel like i am on the ship of fools, in your new adaptation of the game to make money and force us to buy a lot of crystals to fund your free game, you may just have killed this game, because players like me cannot, under any cercomstances afford the new high prices for the officers that is needed to play this game effectively. Also the refund does not equal the amount we paid for the levels you removed. Seems the game has a big bug, it is called greed.