Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: The Planet Does Not Have Any Available Fields | 4 Апреля 2020 12:37:52
Сообщение #20
Yes, the option you presented is your best choice. Destroy a cheap unnecessary building or pumping tech. Once you get that slot, upgrade terraformer, saving last slot to build another. It will become like developing a moon at this point - Very expensive, very quickly. you will be better off in the long run pushing your colonization tech, and getting another planet at some point. If you do colonize a planet, try to keep only planets that are 300 slots or more before your tech bonus. Otherwise you will quickly run into this issue. Once you have planets that are developed enough to support the loss of those with the lower slot counts, abandon them and keep  colonizing until you have better planets. Watch the types of planets you colonize as well. Many can give a bonus to they type of resources that they produce if you choose appropriately.
Тема: How to Get FAS Working | 4 Апреля 2020 12:28:46
Сообщение #19
Build a hanger. As stated above, ensure the FAS is on turned on. Alternatively, you can spend the Hadrian crystal on an officer, and that will automatically apply it with or without the hanger that is normally Required. LEGION, the alliance I belong to is primarily English speaking. We do have members that speak other languages as well.
Тема: Abandon a Planet | 4 Апреля 2020 12:22:57
Сообщение #18
its time consuming, but yes. There is a destroy button when you click next to the upgrade in the build menu. This takes time to do and will recover a portion of the resources spent. As for abandoning, you need to select that planet. To get it show up, try refeshing browser or clearing your cache. Once its selected, you need to go to overview and then click settings, then it will give you option to abandon, enter password to confirm and its abandoned.
Тема: capture of a moon | 3 Апреля 2020 14:54:47
Сообщение #17
The answer is no. It doesn't matter if abandoned, if you colonize the planet after they abandon it, etc. There is no possible way to do this.
Тема: How to build Quay? ( got Pirate Officer ) | 2 Апреля 2020 23:39:40
Сообщение #16
You need a moon, with the required buildings built, the first level of pirate officer, and a deep set of pockets to get the required level of pirate officer to make it worth it.
Super stations are over all better though still cost a ton of crystal, allow the quay to be built with other options, and is more useful. if you do not plan to buy alot of crystal would look at your option and decide what best meets your needs. as if you build anything but a super station, you can not build any thing else.
Тема: Max Building Level | 2 Апреля 2020 23:25:57
Сообщение #15
As long as the requirements are met, you can fill the remaining slots with a specific type of building as long as the slots and materials to build it are. The slots are your somewhat hard limit, though tech, officers and buildings in some cases can expand them to an extent.
Тема: Hydarian is tied to the US dollar | 2 Апреля 2020 16:06:06
Сообщение #14
Your instability and living costs are not our problem. You supposed required profit margin is a damn joke. Most games thrive on less than 10%. Here's an idea to cut costs - get rid of the incompetent morons that are destroying the game, start getting rid of the admins, developers, and editors that dont do their job - I would even go as far to add your own name to that list of incompetents that dont do their job Victoria! Quit wasting money on developing art that is not necessary and effects absolutely no function of the game when there are things going to hell already. Pretty graphics dont fix how utterly broken the game mechanics are!

I am not sure what is more sad... the fact you actually expect us to believe this crap that you are spewing to us or that you think its "beneficial to the game" and actually believe it yourself... Many better games have died off over less stupidity than your "balance" updates. Since when is raping, pillaging and destroying the game benefiting it? The only people it benefits is the greedy admins and developers! Not the players! As others have said your idea of "balance" is completely screwed up and you need wake up while there is a game and player base left! The only reason most of us are here is because of the friendships we made. Many of us as so fed up with the bullshit for admins and developers that the players have even moved entire alliances worth of people into other games where we cant be stolen from and screwed over by your bullshit updates and balance edits! Who will you rape and pillage when we all finally say fuck it, its not worth it anymore? Who will pay your exorbitant salary and development needs then?

I have spent plenty of money in this game in the past yet you will not see another cent from me. I am here only for the friends I made and alliance members i brought together, and to tell the new players of the supposed balance updates that you make so can make sure they dont contribute! I used to spend most of my day in game. Now I am lucky if I can be bothered to log in for a few minutes here and there to respond to messages because of the shit show the game has become... wondering what you asshats decided to fuck up next every time I log in or if I even will be able to that day or if it finally is the day the game died... You have increased the costs of everything, stolen from us multiple times and then expect us to keep paying for this crap you are trying to call a game. Even if you  bring in new players, will they stay when the ones that remain tell them how fucked up this game has become because of your greed?
Тема: Now Defense requires energy | 16 Июня 2019 13:13:37
Сообщение #13
Where was our vote on this? where was our notice before this happened? If you want continued support, you might want to start at least giving us warning before making game changing decisions like this. How was this a balance issue? you just made it harder for new players to protect themselves to develop, this makes all of us op everything and have to fix the energy problems to even produce resources to play... this was a joke and money grab. stuff like this is what is driving away players that donate. How many players are you going to loose before you listen and give us a voice in this stupidity you call balance editing?!? We did not need or want this change!
Тема: No 3 The Viking one | 15 Апреля 2019 23:51:57
Сообщение #12
Correct. The planet that collects resources or triggers the event is where they go to.
Тема: How can I destroy Sun Temple? | 15 Апреля 2019 13:47:23
Сообщение #11
the building slots are randomly generated no matter what. There is no way to make a good landing every time
Тема: The new design of a Death Star | 15 Апреля 2019 13:39:42
Сообщение #10
Old one.
Тема: Quest #6 question | 10 Марта 2019 21:42:37
Сообщение #9
24 hours apart on the waves. They grow larger each time. They hit the planet you accept the reward on. The last wave is roughly 1000 cruiser, 300 battleship and 30 destroyers or so if memory serves correctly for human fleet. Not sure what Xerg side will be like. Hope that helps.

Тема: Translator | 24 Февраля 2019 02:06:53
Сообщение #8
I tend to use deepl.com more than google to translate. Both if it proves problematic. When all else fails, I go to a Russian speaking friend and have them rephrase or translate. There are plugins for most modern browsers even on your phone that will automatically translate to the best of their ability every page. The only thing this cant be done on is pictures and only someone that reads and writes both languages is going to accurately translate that due to special characters in the type and keyboard layouts.

Part of the problem with a built in translation, is we do not then have the original text to attempt our own translation outside the game, including sending it to someone that is fluent in both languages, which is the best way for stubborn phrasing that doesnt translate well. This can at least attempt to translate some of the meaning, cultural significance, or inflection and tone of the original writing, and if all else fails, they can speak to the person, and relay the message so it is understandable.

Part of the problem is there are no words in some languages to make the translation from one language to another. The names of some of the fleet ships are prime examples.
There is no perfect translation service. Having dealt with many different languages in past in other games, sometimes as many as 15 at one time in a game, it is possible to make due if the people on both sides make the effort.

Тема: FAS - one small change please | 24 Февраля 2019 01:52:30
Сообщение #7
+1
Тема: Slots of New Planets | 24 Февраля 2019 01:46:28
Сообщение #6
The lowest I have seen is 68 the best is 355. You would have to have someone with access to the random numbers code give you an exact range, but that will give you an idea of what they could be. Generally anything over 300 is considered good
Тема: New design of the human race ships | 22 Февраля 2019 14:39:57
Сообщение #5
Thank you, Killfast, for stepping up.
Based on your alliance membership, I believe it safe to say you are one of a small number capable of mentoring English speakers without a language barrier. My alliance also is English primary language (Russian secondary using a translator), and has been accepting and mentoring young players, such as we are able, with assistance from older players in other larger alliances, helping us learn as we go. We have seen a need and filled it, as your alliance has in the past.
While it may be the respectful thing to do, we do not require mentor to be changed to one of us if we help any players learn, just simply joining the alliance, playing and showing interest in the game is enough for us. Even those not in our alliance, we still answer questions for, if we are able, just on a more limited basis, as we try to focus on trying to teach our membership and helping them grow first.
There are more knowledgeable players so we do not begrudge the better mentor their due, or refuse training if they choose another. If my students choose to select one of the various unofficial mentors, who taught me and continue to do so, so be it I do not hide from them where my information comes from. There are actually some of us that care more about the student enjoying and learning the game than the pay and benefits of being a mentor. Yes, it is nice to receive those benefits, but it is not required in my opinion to so, and that mentality is part of the issue Drako spoke of. Who teaches for love of the game, and who does it simply for the benefits?

Тема: Battles are working different than expected | 21 Февраля 2019 23:38:58
Сообщение #4
I would think that this aspect of the combat system was done by the developers with performance in mind and not realism. The servers that this game runs on, have a set amount of resources. A slightly more realistic display is not exactly a good usage of them with the lag we already get at times of heavy player activity. To display all shots individually, vs grouped like they are now, would be a massive increase in server load.
Think of all the actions, and battles that happen at any given time, now multiply that by the number of players making  the same actions. These must be processed and that takes resources to do whether it be CPU, RAM, etc. There is code being processed to make these actions happen. This server already lags heavily enough at times. The method of combat you are mentioning would load it down more, making a playability an even bigger issue, when we have a large volume of players. I personally do not feel a slightly more realistic approach to the graphics would be worth the sacrifice in playability.
Not only that but if they do make that change, that means that the servers need to be upgraded to keep up with the added load and demand, and that costs money to do. We already see players complain about what they take in greed, where do you  think that money would come from? It has been proven time and again it comes at the expense of the players. I for one dont care to see prices raised yet again to maintain what I already have or loose more than I have for "prettier more realistic graphics".

I am not trying to take the side of anyone here, but be realistic. Sometimes streamlining and optimization are more important than flashy displays.
Тема: New player protection for pirates / scene players? | 14 Февраля 2019 08:22:50
Сообщение #3
Why are scene players / pirates having new player protection applied? This seems counter productive to limit obtaining a PPS to players under 25K points, when typically it is some of the largest players in the game that usually hold these. Is this yet another move in balance we were not told about? Different accounts, different browsers, and still same issue.

https://prnt.sc/mkux35
https://prnt.sc/mkuw8g
https://prnt.sc/mkv68t
https://prnt.sc/mkv6fh
Тема: Graviton Technology | 6 Февраля 2019 03:15:16
Сообщение #2
You do not need to maintain the energy level to maintain the research level. Build / buy enough solar satellites to do research, then dump them back to market. If you keep them after, they will drive up your points with no real value besides potential debris for an enemy.

I advise doing research from a planet in position 1 vs 9. It takes about 7.5k satellites in position 1, 16k in position 5, and about 22.5k in position 9 based on past experience to reach 300k. Each level of Gravitation technology goes up 300k each time / level. So you can use this above estimates to get an idea how many you will need to get to whatever level you are wishing to get to.

Тема: Purchasing Kits | 6 Февраля 2019 03:00:26
Сообщение #1
No, you will get the full amount. However, you will begin to loose resources due to corruption if you are above your total capacity. It will also shut down production on any resource you are over capacity on. Below are what contribute to the storage capacity.
Base capacity: 100k

Storage / Cache: (What you build up to.)

Fleet hold: The capacity of your fleet to hold and carry resources.

Check on the raw material tab ( 3rd one or click on bar at top of page that tells you current amounts.) for what these values actually are. This will also tell you how much over you are, the rate you are loosing material, your current production / costs and many other useful details.