Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Ребаланс викингов | 21 Июля 2020 16:37:02
Сообщение #3
I think we should just disable all the weapons on ships, planets, and stations. Lets just build up planets and fleets to fly around the galaxy and maybe do missions? Like we can pick up an old lady at one planet and deliver her to next, or maybe pick up her groceries for her. Why should we have any fighting in game when we all just want to fly around the galaxy with no fighting. I expect a yellow medal for this idea.
Тема: Where do we put in a trouble ticket | 21 Июня 2020 00:58:44
Сообщение #2
Yeah sorry to hear bro, they don't compensate for anything as well, so you just screwed out of ships because developers are shit, but keep spending your money, maybe in another 10 years they might get game that works.
Тема: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 14 Мая 2020 00:54:06
Сообщение #1
Your right I am so sorry, your highness, I won’t say any more mean words towards our great developers. I mean what generous rulers would make Dunks cost some much and then make them obsolete.
You are right though, there is no way for new accounts to get active satellites, no way at all. Without going to premium page or getting them from an active member already (but other than those no way). Also yes making satellites would cost resources ( which we don’t have since production and farming killed) so basically as rough as making dunk. I forgot our devs are perfect and never let anyone exploit the game, I mean they even ban people with no evidence so my mistake.