Сообщения пользователя: Marsman

Тема: black hole web | 8 Августа 2022 03:26:30
Сообщение #6
A game function like this already exists, called wormholes

And in a way, blackholes also exists, the entire system of planets disappears along with the sun)
Тема: What to do with comets? | 3 Августа 2022 13:23:11
Сообщение #5
Free flight option for the fleet , I only know it works with a single unit with defense order at high orbit , i have not tried/tested any other method , grouped units multiple fleets etc
there is also no option to write coordinates in free flight
I think there is a bug with visiblity though
I sent a unit to high orbit and the comet i was able to find the fleet harvesting it and my cargo ship defending it
This is the outcome

Тема: What to do with comets? | 2 Августа 2022 22:23:49
Сообщение #4
Recycling order does not give you free flight
Тема: What to do with comets? | 2 Августа 2022 00:58:52
Сообщение #3
Send the collectors to orbit , defense or recycling with no return order
From there look in the fleets (green/orange/red numbers) there should be an icon , click this and it will take you to 3D flight ,click on the 3D fleet , then look in the box to lower right, there should be an option to write those coordinates
Тема: Planet/Object stat value | 4 Июля 2022 08:30:31
Сообщение #2
Hello , I would like to know the total stat value of my Planets/Objects
Can you please add the stat value of the infrastructure, perhaps somewhere this feature alreadly exists and i have not seen it

For example here , if the word is too long it can be shorted to "Infra:"

Or perhaps here, at least somewhere there should be someting about the stat value of the object

Thanks
Сообщение #1
I have this for a long time, It's as she wrote , station runs out of fuel , cannon changes direction ,Probably a visual bug.

It's like this all the time, Run out of fuel, transport gas to the station , go to the station, cannon view , the cannon is not visually aiming at the planet/object , infact the opposite direction.
From here, if you go to the overview, the view then resets to original position/view