Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: New visibility | 16 Августа 2023 06:41:05
Сообщение #6
the most players i have known in this game quit becurse of BAD changes... first you changed the gate range that killed alot of them... then you changed the 500k opses, so you needed to be in an alliance to do them and not able on your own that killed alot more my friends... i barely log on anymore and deleting my account soon becurse i cant see a reasson to trust the future changes of this game... sad an awesome game is wasted in my opinion...
Тема: Ripper of Planets | 26 Апреля 2022 10:39:54
Сообщение #5
my recomendation is to join an decent alliance theres plenty of mentors in them not here just to rop you... or remove the mentor section of game and make a decent tutorial that even a brain dead can understand... fleetsaving for an example... proberly the best thing a noob can learn from the start yet 80% of players comming to the game never learns it and dies out whith in months... also noobs they also spawn on map in colonies so bigger players have an easy time to fuck them up that part i will never understand... why they are not spawning randomly
Тема: Ripper of Planets | 18 Апреля 2022 19:15:48
Сообщение #4
Pongo, its under the teleport section right under the teleport of station is a nice little ripper section make sure its pointing at the planet

_KIM_, there are some good mentors in this game but theres also a lot of bad ones, a better system where mentor mayby earn a hc for help each time or a better help index of game would help new players better
Тема: Ripper of Planets | 3 Апреля 2022 11:43:06
Сообщение #3
get a mentor !
Тема: Announce: Colonization mission rework | 28 Апреля 2021 19:57:53
Сообщение #2
i sent a lurker 1½ days ago on colonisation mission to an empty planet then it arrives today time 28 Apr 06:14:56 to Colonise planet and then i get this message : Your fleet (1 Lurker) with an order Colonization, in low orbit planet Colony [xxx:xxx:x] due to a change of diplomacy has turned around and is flying back. << i have a free slot to colonise a planet... so is it becurse it was sent before the change or whats wrong ? i dont really understand what else it could be...im hoping others who is sending on way longer trip than mine dosent get same message... that vould be really annoying for them... for an example xerg gigalords quest takes 3 months....
Тема: Sailor Moon and computer technology | 10 Ноября 2019 23:02:12
Сообщение #1
RIP