Сообщения пользователя: Shandora

Тема: New visibility | 16 Августа 2023 16:00:33
Сообщение #3
besides the fact that, in my opinion, the range of visibility due to the proposed rules is too short to allow players to play with and against enemies ( now enemies can only be in range , so alliance-related battles are mostly out of the game ) , there's a problem with the equality of rules among races : for example a station of a human inherithes the ability to look in a range form the techlology of the player, while a dunk of zergs needs to develop local techs and facilities to build spores, and for tosses is also much more complicated. Maybe the rules need to be more flexible and shared between races. it is also weird that the race most penalized in looking for enemies is the toss that is meant to be a fighter and raider.
Тема: Pirate resown very low | 17 Апреля 2023 16:56:11
Сообщение #2
@UncleanOne your answwers are just a bit non sense.
In the main page of the game it is written that the game si 'XCraft is a space strategy'. Now whether you want to game to be a strategy game or not this is what you propose to people joining it.
An a strategy game is a game where , by definition, there are some constant rules. A player can define a STRATEGY only if he can assume rule wont change or , at least, will change smoothly.
If the direction admins have decided is to make people fight each other or contend targets instead of farming ( no matter how : with farms or with pirates ) it is fair. but the game must change step by step and let players the time to adapt to the new rules.
@_KIM_ is right and is an example of a player who cannot play the way he wants even if HIS strategy is to attack other players: most players , due to alliance protection have set and developed their colonies in years around or inside their alliance territory. Even if they want to change their behaviour and start riding to enemies it will cost so much that nobody of these farmes will do it as it implies to move colonies or stations away and other extremely expensive stuff. The net result is that even @_KIM_ or players like him wont find enough 'unsaved fleets' or active players to fight with.
As I previously wrote: the problem is not the direction but the fact that changes are not smooth and in this way you can't by all mean define this game a stragety game.
Тема: Fleet Protection FAS | 1 Февраля 2023 23:02:15
Сообщение #1
This is not a game. And for sure it's not a strategy game. It's mess. 4 years to setup a state where i can play when RL can let me some time. Just thrown in the garbage . And for what? Ok i can save the fleet. but in this case i need to recall . and not on all my planets and for all races. and what's the point in protectors that cost a lot if admins can change everything in no time andwihtout any advice.
So i say good play at you al. I hope you will be so few that the game will dead in 1 moths at most. I'm done.