Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: new engine to move station | 26 Февраля 2017 13:29:02
Сообщение #78
it would be of great strategic advantage to be able to move a space station to a already captured planet!
they did something like this in the star trek series DS9 when they first found the worm hole they need to get closer to cover and defend, so they used the deflector to help the shield and increased the orbital thrusters to move! this was done only once as it was not designed to move.
so for our captured station maybe we could move it just ONCE only by building a new engine only available on stations s.u.i.t.e. (single use instant travel engine)
you would need to build one level of engine on the station ( requiring a field for only lvl 1)
1 lvl engine for each system you want to travel 
1 lvl = 1 system, 10 lvl = 10 systems
but once you use the engine it burns out leaving a radioactive mess so can not be built again unless recaptured
because it is not a normal engine it would take no fuel just cost to build
maybe because it is a instant jump warping into place it could occupy any vacant planet space by shifting the planet out of phase and sitting its place, if some one captured the station the planet would return  
Тема: ARK | 12 Февраля 2017 14:18:53
Сообщение #77
nice my son got one and lost it 2 days latter
we did not know at that point about using expeditions and cancelling early too keep fleet safe
Тема: Ark Reopens After 6 Months | 8 Февраля 2017 21:29:20
Сообщение #76
yes or new mission as the first few missions are really just tutorial type
Тема: instant ship build by crystals | 7 Февраля 2017 15:07:38
Сообщение #75
does not the recovery of restoring fleet by crystals not give exactly that same scenario?! 

i get your point sunny and really i agree so maybe the restore option should be rethought 
Тема: instant ship build by crystals | 7 Февраля 2017 14:33:15
Сообщение #74
so recently the option too restore ships using crystals was introduced!
why not give the same option for new ships being built?
if this was done the amount of crystal should relate too the hours to build not the type of ship! so the higher shipyard and nano factory (incubator) the less crystals too accelerate  
Тема: x2 Terran multi-account | 1 Февраля 2017 16:14:55
Сообщение #73
     he was banned so started another account
Тема: quest lvl 9 | 1 Февраля 2017 14:59:33
Сообщение #72
if you probes do not reach you need to send probes plus cargo to defend a planet cord much closer and then scan from there (you need lvl 10 espionage to hold)
Сообщение #71
penalty robbery does this refer to the fact we in a attack only get 50%! do we now get 75% and leave 25% behind or we get 25% and leave 75%?
a bit of clarity please 
Тема: gravity tampoline | 28 Января 2017 23:09:30
Сообщение #70
you have to put the trampoline on coordinates 1st! then send you ships to defend same coordinates once the ships are at the same possition on coordinates as the trampoline you will have the option to use the trampoline
Тема: "Hold the coordinates" | 28 Января 2017 23:06:54
Сообщение #69
1st you need lvl 10 espionage then you will have the option to defend when set to coordinates not planet that all
Тема: ARK | 28 Января 2017 14:51:51
Сообщение #68
there is a progress bar on the missions page, you can not go back for three days until this bar is full
Тема: ARK | 25 Января 2017 16:03:51
Сообщение #67
after a few minutes at the ark you can click the ark and then you will see inspect
Тема: moon phalanx fleet | 24 Января 2017 10:55:44
Сообщение #66
so i put up a bug report a while ago because phalanxd a planet that i was attacking with a ally joint attack, i could not see my ally in the phalanx report!
i was told it is because he was flying from a moon so i could not even see him on the planet
so does that mean any moon flight can not be seen (i know you can not phalanx a moon)
so if i fly for a planet in one system to a moon in another and the planet that i'm flying from gets phalanxd will the fight be seen or hidden as it is going to a moon?
Тема: if its not a bug victoria ? | 18 Января 2017 18:47:37
Сообщение #65
are they planned for future?
Тема: mission 12 | 15 Января 2017 16:17:43
Сообщение #64
there is no mission 12
like dimitrisnik said mission 11 is the "ark"
if this is the ship you can't fly to ! note it is on cords not planet and you need to fly with a hold mission! (defend or harvest) after x amount of time you will have a mission option "inspect" (i suggest at this point be on a pc not mobile as you have to track a broodling) (very hard on mobile device) (or was when i did it they may have fixed this now but unlikely as this makes no money for them)
Тема: Amortization | 15 Января 2017 14:33:25
Сообщение #63
you know that could be some fat bloke Amortization
Тема: losses through expedition | 15 Января 2017 13:22:33
Сообщение #62
150000 vesp and lvl 8 expedition and ironwood (which you can only find not build) 

ps i just realized each time i have answered i have used i different account
shane is my terran, chicken is my xerj and enahs (shane backwards) is my toss
Тема: The little train that could... | 14 Января 2017 00:59:42
Сообщение #61
yes i agree plus ad the raiding limit is the wrong way round
if you attack weaker player the looses are less if you attack a stronger player the looses due too raiding are more! how does that make sense the bigger the risk the bigger the gain should be
Тема: Tetris game | 11 Января 2017 12:44:06
Сообщение #60
it does not really seem worth the effort 
but i suppose give that this game is mainly russian they had too put tetris in there somewhere 
Тема: Tutorial | 10 Января 2017 19:47:22
Сообщение #59
you can make a person your tutor to help explain things