Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Game changes and 'improvements' | 29 Августа 2017 17:21:50
Сообщение #19
Reimund, Interesting, maybe I'll sue them for my money if I can get hard proof of this
Тема: Ark Reopens After 6 Months | 8 Февраля 2017 21:05:44
Сообщение #18
The Planetary Destruction quest reactivates every 6 months, giving you an opportunity to get a lot of debris. The Ark however, doesn't seem to reactivate. Who here thinks reactivating the Ark mission every 6 months is a good idea?
Тема: Production of recyclers, providers and distillers was increased | 23 Января 2017 12:04:38
Сообщение #17
So you admit you're helping strong players get stronger? 
Тема: how about increasing and return retreat option | 12 Сентября 2016 21:14:15
Сообщение #16
I approve of this idea. FAS for Xerj is stupidly low, how do we protect our fleets with such low FAS?
And yes, we need retreat!
Тема: Production Lowered | 12 Августа 2016 15:16:22
Сообщение #15
Why have you lowered our resource production just after making it higher?
Тема: Offensive Language | 28 Июня 2016 13:20:41
Сообщение #14

This player scans my friend all the time, so i scan him once, and he basically swears at me and insults me. He doesn't say the word exactly, but it is obvious what he means. Abbreviating it is unacceptable, it is still the sentiment of the swear.
Тема: More Than 1 Black Label? | 21 Июня 2016 13:38:56
Сообщение #13
Is it possible to find more than one Black Label in a few expeditions? 
Тема: Robot in Expedition? | 11 Апреля 2016 19:39:55
Сообщение #12

What does this robot do if you get it?
Тема: Black Label Expedition | 31 Марта 2016 18:34:39
Сообщение #11
How many points does my fleet have to be in an expedition to get a pirate level Black Label badge? And can i get more than one?
Тема: You Thieving Gits | 14 Января 2016 17:06:39
Сообщение #10
Ok, so, I came online today and I found a lovely little message in my messages saying that I have been penalised for over 1 000 000 vespene on the four of my planets.

The vacation mode bug? Right, I attacked ONE person, and that was someone who had attacked ME before , and his attack was unfair and way more than I could handle, but you don't care about that do you? But when I make an unfair attack, you know all about it and you STEAL my hard earned resources, not just on the planet I attacked that one person, but ALL of my planets. You stole all my vespene, and now I can't send my fleet anywhere.
I was doing what this game supports, making an unfair attack. He had attacked me before, so I was getting revenge, and you penalise me because of a bug that YOU made. You've done a lot of stupid things with this game, but this tops all of them. You've reduced FAS to an unfair limit, but now you're taking my resources because of an attack on one of my enemies. Ridiculous.
You're all absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe I've paid money for this game.

I apologise for phrasing the title that way
Тема: Vacation Mode CHEAT | 14 Января 2016 17:02:09
Сообщение #9
Sunny,
Victoria,
That's not what I asked.
Тема: Vacation Mode CHEAT | 13 Января 2016 18:15:45
Сообщение #8

There are people absolutely everywhere with that tag, saying inactive 28 days whilst on vacation. It is a cheat to set it to vacation mode and never return, it is unfair. There really should be a limit to something like 1 month vacation mode. If that's not enough, just come back and set it again. If they're going to set it to vacation mode and it runs out, they're not going to be bothered to come back to fix it.
There are millions of resources sitting there on planets that can never be attacked because of this CHEAT. Please do something about this, it's VERYunfair and annoying.
Тема: vacation mode | 13 Января 2016 18:11:15
Сообщение #7
dimitrisnik24,
Exactly. It's unfair how many people on " vacation " there are that have MILLIONS of resources and are never coming back so can't be attacked. There's someone right next to me on " vacation " / inactive 28 days that has over 10 million minerals just sitting there with next to no defense. And I can never attack him because of this CHEAT. It is really a CHEAT , setting it to vacation mode and then never coming back.

There are at least 20 people I know with this tag
Тема: FAS was reduced, metal well was improved and BE was removed | 28 Декабря 2015 17:31:52
Сообщение #6
Victoria,
Unbelievable. You've reduced from 400 to 300, then from 300 to 200. Now 200 to 100? That's EXTREMELY unfair, and it takes a lot of metal and fields to have a tiny amount of protection? That's just stupid.
Тема: The announcement of the FAS | 28 Сентября 2015 19:19:23
Сообщение #5
Victoria,
This is getting ridiculous now. Even with the pumping technology, it's still too hard to get enough fields! A bunch of my ships are now unprotected and there's nothing I can do about it! Why? Why change it at all? It was fine before!
Тема: Quest 4 Broken | 1 Сентября 2015 14:40:06
Сообщение #4
The fourth quest requires you get 900 crystals , right? I bought 1000 , why didn't get the quest unlocked?
Тема: Unequal Attack | 14 Августа 2015 18:46:04
Сообщение #3
Yeah, I didn't mean to click send anyway :/
Well, I didn't lose much at least...
Тема: Unequal Attack | 13 Августа 2015 22:17:20
Сообщение #2
Ah crap, I thought that would only affect the player I attacked. I accidentally pressed send on a strong player, but recalled it. I thought it would recall it...
Тема: Unequal Attack | 13 Августа 2015 21:39:48
Сообщение #1
How can a player with 356000 points attack me, when I've only got 8000 points when I have neither probed nor attacked either of his planets? He has absolutely destroyed me after I played real money for 1000 crystals and have used these crystals to build defenses and fleets of which he has now destroyed the majority of, when he is by far too strong to attack me???!!!