more work = more players? — Should Admins spend more than 5 min on bans

yes - 5 (83%)

no - 0 (0%)

i am a dud - 1 (17%)

Всего голосов: 6.

Unjust ban, please lift my friends ban, he was a dedicated player now depressed. .

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hello, you banned my friend Izumii3, thats why i am trying to contact you. He is my brother and we played Xcraft together and spent 200$ on the game to have a good time , when suddenly you place an unreasonable ban without evidence ? he was not a multiaccount, having made about 100 attacks on players daily and exchanged many messages with players. I dont understand how you can place a ban so light handedly. I have already contacted our tutor Victoria, but she says she cant do nothing about it. After a few days i managed to find that it was you who placed the ban , and therefore i am asking you to please look into it again, because we had a good time playing and we can not anymore- unfortunately. Me and -Izumii3- are brothers and play on the same IP , we were not cheating or trying to , therefor we did not even think about changing IP or doing anything in that manner. I can send you our pictures if you really need it. Please lift the unjustified ban!

sincerely EliteXerj
28 Мая 2018 08:14:55
28 Мая 2018 08:14:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj 4 2 3 Сообщений 2
I am the guy that was banned. . . I really liked the game, and i gave the devs my money with a smile on my face - but You must understand that i cannot start anew, before this problem is fixed. You did me a great disservice, i dont wanna cry here, but i lost 5000 crystals on that account and i m not THAT rich to create a new one and keep spending there, not mention doing the same stuff over just 2 weeks later. Thank You for putting my acocunt on vacation mode at least... Vasyia Malevich where should i send my picture to, an email ? i literally made a photo of my and my bros ID cards from the gov, if thats not proof enough i dont know what is .. thanksss izumii3
29 Мая 2018 13:32:57
29 Мая 2018 13:32:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj 4 2 3 Сообщений 2
Victoria at least answe me >.< BUMP
2 Июня 2018 01:19:32
2 Июня 2018 01:19:32
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Merhaba, yeniyim bu oyunda. Koloni aldım. Fakat gezegeni terk edemiyorum. Ana gezegen terk edilemez hatası veriyor. Yardım eder misiniz?
2 Июня 2018 19:03:49
2 Июня 2018 19:03:49

Информация

Вы не авторизованы