Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Difference in flight times between two planets

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
 I have noticed differences in the flight time between planets. This discrepancy seems to be dependent on the direction of the flight between those planets.

Example - I send cargo FROM planet 'A' to planet 'B' ---- distance 162,373 km. Max Speed 560. Flight time = 4:27:26  - https://clip2net.com/s/3WukTqr
I then send TO planet 'A' FROM planet 'B' ---- Distance 162,373 km. Max Speed 560. Flight time = 4:54:11 - https://clip2net.com/s/3WulGZa

Essentially, I have made the same flight but in reverse. But now there is a difference in the flight times.

It is the same ship, same amount of gas, same distance.... The same two planets. Only the direction of flight has changed. So why is there a difference in flight time?
Thanks.

5 Сентября 2018 15:43:23
5 Сентября 2018 15:43:23
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Strange things are happening in the universe...Difference in flight times between two planets
7 Сентября 2018 13:03:12
7 Сентября 2018 13:03:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5141
The difference in time is possible due to presence of a alliance station or fleet beacon.
10 Сентября 2018 08:37:49
10 Сентября 2018 08:37:49

Информация

Вы не авторизованы