Announcement of changes in missions, remake of Occupation and Destruction

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Dear participants of the project, let me announce the change of missions Occupation and Destruction, planned in December.

The occupation will again be changed to the object itself, and in order to stand in the occupation, you will need to remove all resistance first. With the help of the occupation, it will be possible to support your retreating fleets from objects, for example, during a long warm-up period after an attack. The occupation will become a defense with a minus sign. It will not be visible in the galaxy without spying object.
For example, we send mudkip to the occupation of an enemy planet. Mudkip, arriving on the planet, enters the battle and standing in the occupation of the planet, receiving resources as usual.

Destruction will receive duration. Instead of a single shot, the flagships will fire on objects throughout the destruction period, with their usual intervals between shots. Most likely the bonuses from technology and officers to the power of the shot will be reduced. Fleet which destroys object will be visible with espionage.
For example, I send the Death Star to destroy the moon. If I do not specify the time of the Destruction, the Death Star will normally make one shot and will fly back. If I specify a time, for example an hour, the Death Star will shoot the moon during an hour.
4 Декабря 2018 13:30:39
4 Декабря 2018 13:30:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Victoria
On Occupation: So, occupation will become a sport only for the strong ones. This is adding up to the long warm up which harms mainly slow fleet.. that is weak players.. or newbies!

Under which logic occupation will not be visible without spying, and defence on the planet is visible without spying?
We have to be allowed to occupy ourself... Announcement of changes in missionsAnnouncement of changes in missionsAnnouncement of changes in missions
4 Декабря 2018 13:45:11
4 Декабря 2018 13:45:11
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Thank you soo much.
so we have no chance anymore. again you support top 100 player.
they now easy destroy every gate, al-station, spacestation, moon, ops
and whatever we have builded.

For sure this is a russian game.

4 Декабря 2018 21:35:08
4 Декабря 2018 21:35:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
HardStone,
You would not play this game for two years if they support top100 only.
5 Декабря 2018 03:10:28
5 Декабря 2018 03:10:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
To quote a phrase from Wargames - General Beringer: [smiles sarcastically] After very careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that your new system sucks.
5 Декабря 2018 07:02:41
5 Декабря 2018 07:02:41
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
I think a blockade should be visible.
It means amounts of ships blocking a route, planet or whatever, so they are nothing which is hidden. Remember the Cuba crisis?
So sure, assisting your fleet which is warming up is a nice idea, but such things don't go under the radar.
My two kopeks ;) :)
5 Декабря 2018 10:37:24
5 Декабря 2018 10:37:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
"Destruction will receive duration. Instead of a single shot, the flagships will fire on objects throughout the destruction period, with their usual intervals between shots. Most likely the bonuses from technology and officers to the power of the shot will be reduced. Fleet which destroys object will be visible with espionage.
For example, I send the Death Star to destroy the moon. If I do not specify the time of the Destruction, the Death Star will normally make one shot and will fly back. If I specify a time, for example an hour, the Death Star will shoot the moon during an hour."

Where can I change the time for the destruction mission ?
Thank you !
21 Мая 2019 07:50:40
21 Мая 2019 07:50:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Группа guest
HiAndByeDude

This change ist announced for decembre !
25 Мая 2019 21:31:12
25 Мая 2019 21:31:12

Информация

Вы не авторизованы