Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Семен  

Space station lost, Colliison

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Last night i set up 2 guns firing at ops, no collision on and messages that the one had actually stopped (why, I do not know since it was not moving). When I was setting up the one though it looked like it was shooting an object right in front of it however the ops was pretty far away. I did not think anything of it and went to bed. Then I just woke up to one of my stations inside the ops and now it wont let me move, idk how it got there since I have message from earlier that it had stopped to avoid the collision.
I kept trying to hit the 3 on the thrust to move, it would highlight it and then go back to 0. I did this, and also refreshed the page several times, I finally turned collision on, thinking it was maybe stopping me because I was in collision? Then tried refreshing and hitting the speed until finally it worked. I do not know what the solution or the problem was, either my station started moving, it teleported actually a lot closer then overview was showing last night, or the OPs was in some perfect orbit to swing around and hit me, don't think objects actually move? I will try and find some screenshots to help explain, or if I am just stupid and you have to turn collision on, to move out of collision?
11 Августа 2019 23:38:52
11 Августа 2019 23:38:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 62
Группа humans 35 9 15 Сообщений 3204
In such situation just direct your station away from target and enable speed. No need to enable collision (too risky). If speed goes back to zero than your station crossed target`s noncollide area.

1 - red rhombus - enemy object with red circle- collision area
2 - black rhombus - your station with black circle - collision area
green circle - target`s non collision area. 

When red circle touches black circle collision occurs and one or both station destroys.
If collision enabled your station will stop when black circle touches green circle.

Somehow occurred that you crossed green circle. It is possible if Collider Service went offline for a while
12 Августа 2019 20:00:48
12 Августа 2019 20:00:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Oh wow thank you for details, yeah I been having trouble with my browsers loading the 3D overview and gravity gun screen. My chrome just shows black and internet explorer shows just the picture of object. So had to use modzilla and changing them back and forth might have done something. I just wondering how it started moving and what triggered me to be able to move out of collision after trying multiple times to move.
13 Августа 2019 00:27:34
13 Августа 2019 00:27:34

Информация

Вы не авторизованы