Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Pirate scourges not shown in info window, I own a telepathist!

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi,

the scourges that the telepathist officer can see among pirate fleets are not shown in the info window but they're shown only in the fleet list. Is this correct? I mean I have the info. I know about the scourges but the info window doesn't consider this.

http://prntscr.com/lvbk85
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

15 Декабря 2018 17:44:22
15 Декабря 2018 17:44:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Tii
There is nothing mentioned about being able to see scourges in Telepathist.

You should not be able to see the scourges in any window.
16 Декабря 2018 14:14:32
16 Декабря 2018 14:14:32
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
You see the fleet you intercept including scourges. They are not shown if you click on the pirate fleet.
As far as I know your telepath works and it is no bug.
16 Декабря 2018 21:04:44
16 Декабря 2018 21:04:44
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2385
Fixed. Scourges are totally hidden now.
18 Декабря 2018 16:19:26
18 Декабря 2018 16:19:26

Информация

Вы не авторизованы