Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Fleet cargo space miscalculation, Hold overfills and unable to fly

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 1
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 45 20 32 Очков 2 098 685 Сообщений 45
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Sheepleville

Coordinates:
DM me

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
3 Oct 10:06:40

Description:
After recycling a pirate which dropped 2 biomass, I went on to to kill a biger one.
Supposedly I stuffed my recycling hold so full that I can no longer fly on to kill the next, or even in fact go home

Corrective action:
Recycling should stall when you reach full INCLUDING all transportables which are already aboard.

Actions required to repeat the problem:
Overfill your recycling while already having components onboard

Screenshot:

2nd case;
Toss comes down from exp to defend with cargo and carriers.
Fleet with cargo comes from the surface and joins.
Some ships return to the planet, hold space appears more than adequate, see screenshot below.
Cant fly because 150 interceptors somenow no longer fit.... how big is an interceptor? it doesnt say anywhere. How about an energy charge or biomass, who ____ing knows?
heres the shot after I added enough ships that only 3 didnt fit.

Now if you ask me, the ships departing that created the impossible situation should not have been allowed to fly in the first place.
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

3 Октября 2023 10:35:25
3 Октября 2023 10:35:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2382
Fixed
4 Октября 2023 14:26:09
4 Октября 2023 14:26:09

Информация

Вы не авторизованы