Сообщения пользователя: screws

Тема: FIX THE SIMULATOR | 20 Декабря 2018 00:39:40
Сообщение #6
Oh ... now I understand, thank you for the information and the help! Please close the topic. I think it's groundless ... I apologize for my ignorance!
Тема: FIX THE SIMULATOR | 19 Декабря 2018 23:29:47
Сообщение #5
That what is paid !? :) I do not just ask it for me !! ?? ..... Naturally, it pays! Nowadays there is a game that is not made to make money from it FIX THE SIMULATOR But what do I care? After all,  From there, it will be a big plus for the game's reputation. A game like this without a combat simulator is far more unattractive than the other. Not to mention that they have too little information about the game.

P/s
Just think .... I'm starting to tell about the game of my friends I've played with ogame ... and they start asking me for details. Now that they understand that the simulator is not working properly and is losing interest ...

And no, I do not have a coach. Should I have?
Тема: FIX THE SIMULATOR | 19 Декабря 2018 22:25:19
Сообщение #4
I want you to make a good battle simulator at last! This is not a new idea, but it is necessary. In this one there are mising many units of ships and protection of different races. Which makes it largely useless. It is also extremely inconvenient! When I work with it, I can not turn off fleets that are under FAS, I make all adjustments by hand. The same is true and I have to add each of my ships. Why do not you just do it all with one button !? With one button I can exclude from the simulation the enemy ships that are under FAS and with one button to add all my ships so that I can fix my attack more easily. Let it not be quite accurate yet, but at least it is convenient and all the combat units that can participate in the battle and influence them to be added to it. You decide whether to add the upgrades to the different units in simulations, but please, fix it at last!
Тема: FAS points | 4 Июня 2017 00:45:07
Сообщение #3
Yes, all these tricks and I know them and I use them. But I was just wondering ... since FAS has a certain number of coverage points per level, then the units it covers should have a specific price. And I was looking for information about this price somewhere, but I did not find it. I thought I was missing something, and that's why I asked here. However, it seems to be just a pass of the administration. Because until now I have only found a partial answer to my question

Thanks for your attention all the time! :)
Тема: FAS points | 4 Июня 2017 00:16:55
Сообщение #2
Yes, Stein, everything he has shown me so far, I know it. But if will suppose that on a given planet I have 756 free points. On the other I have a free 336. And on a third planet I have a fleet of 1982 points that stands uncovered. How to calculate, whu ships where and what to send? After I do not know which ship exactly how many points will it take me. So far I have considered Devourers for example worth 65 FAS points. And Guardians cost 50 points. But I do not know the price of the rest.
Тема: FAS points | 3 Июня 2017 21:35:07
Сообщение #1
Where can I see the FAS points of each of my units? Is this at all possible? 
I search in the help section ...but .. :( 
How can I calculate in advance what ships to send to a particular planet so that the FAS will cover them?

....And I do not find information in the forum!