Thats nice!
Сообщение #8
killfast, yes, thats not normal
Тема: Recent game updates | 18 Июня 2017 16:35:02
Сообщение #7
MBN, +++
Тема: Warm up +, pirates +, storage - | 18 Июня 2017 16:31:00
Сообщение #6
The thickness of the pirates bases on coordinates is doubled.

When????
Тема: New in the game | 17 Мая 2017 16:50:47
Сообщение #5
shane, no, i dont mean the ark this time. Cant say, its hard. just need to ask other players.
There was a mission a few days ago. Some kind of thelapate was coming. Then that mission dissapeared,
Тема: New in the game | 17 Мая 2017 14:55:21
Сообщение #4
i propose for the administration, if there is a new funcion or something like that, aslo write down, what should Y do, to use it.
For example, if there is a new mission - find the old ship, just write down, how it lookes like, is this mission temporary or pemanent.
I saw, there was such mission, but nowhere was ship, after few days, there is no ship and also no mission anymore.
Тема: Attention! We introduce 75% fire concentration of defense! | 17 Мая 2017 14:36:39
Сообщение #3
From today, the defense of all races as well as units of the mobile fleet have the ability to concentrate fire. So now the fleet units have fire concentration 70% and defense has fire concentration  75%.[/b]
Тема: Dendrarium | 11 Мая 2017 18:22:47
Сообщение #2
There are situations, that You need to buy something in Dendrarium. When You go to the market, You can usually choose, what You need in different dendrariums.
But the time, when the Lot will come (or for how long it will take - to come), is not possible to see. Ypu can see it only when You gave bought the lot.
Proposal is - to show the time, when the Lot copuld be delivered, because time could be the point of coosing the lot.
Тема: instant ship build by crystals | 23 Марта 2017 21:44:18
Сообщение #1
what about prem ships to buy with crystals?