Сообщения пользователя: Z1992Z

Тема: Reducing cost of fleet fuel for newer players | 31 Марта 2022 01:28:52
Сообщение #4
Thank you for your input, Death Star was just an example, I do not want to gain anything from this I am over the cap, my main idea is to hold newer players interest, more people playing makes the game better, having a small bonus starting out helps their development, it isn't something that they can have forever, numbers can be changed to better suit the player base, players at low points get a 2x bonus to resources for a cheap cheap price until they go over the cap 25,000 I think? maybe cheap fuel cost can be put into that, and raise it to 50,000 points. the idea is just to add a small assist to new players that doesn't change the game dramatically doesn't have to go up to 1,000,000 points that was just a number I went with, and to put the idea out there
Тема: Reducing cost of fleet fuel for newer players | 30 Марта 2022 21:11:06
Сообщение #3
I'm glad your interested Kim but unfortunately you wouldn't have a 75% fleet reduction as explained you would be falling under the fading formlua at best you would be getting 90 gas reduction from a ship that costs 1000 so making it cost 910 per ship but I udnersand if that frightened you, seeing a level 100,000 who probably has about 20,000 in fleet points moving 4-5 Death Stars for 325 per ship instead of 1000 would absolutely dominate the game in no time. also no one set the 75% in stone it is an idea
the only person who would be getting 75% cost redection would be someone with 0 points and at every 100,000 points you lose 10% to the 75% once you hit 1 million you no longer have a reduction and if your so worried about them flying up the battle points make a level 75 battle experience restriction once they go over it all gas saving goes bye bye regardless of there points gotta think outside the box
Тема: Reducing cost of fleet fuel for newer players | 28 Марта 2022 01:55:18
Сообщение #2
My idea to help new players and keep their interest, I think players up to 1,000,000 points should get a reduced fleet cost maybe something like 75% of the cost to move that unit, but a fading formlua to the total points cap, much lower players will have a better time flying and experiencing the game a little better and as they grow they can understand they need to adapt to better gas handling for example of a player of 100,000 moved a ship that cost 1000 gas it would cost 325 instead due to the fading formlua but if a player of 500,000 moved that ship it would be 625 to move that ship and if a player of 800,000 moved ship would cost 850 per ship
if your worried about people staying under the cap to use the cheap fuel make it only stay active for 6 months after it's activated to that account should only be a tool to help newer players and other players who are in the game already under 1,000,000
Тема: Super station | 10 Декабря 2021 21:06:36
Сообщение #1
Add gate distance on a super station