Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Battle will not start and missing ships in the fleet, Battle starting bug

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I just wanted to attack banished_Telsadus and have send 4 ships together with the big pirate ship you have send to me as an gift but at the fleet menu there is only 4 ships written and the big pirate ship is not written. Also the fleet does not move and the counter is 00s. How can I get my fleet back and most important where is my pirate ship??
The fleet is not moving, Battle wont start for sure and I am just waiting.

It says:Another player's fleet (Corsair 4) player Banished_Telsadus started from Coordinates [30:869:10] sent to Coordinates [30:869:8] with mission ACS Defend will reach its target in 31 October 2016 21:55:10 (Server time)

But it does not mention my big pirate ship.

Also,where can we write for such problems other than the forum?

Please advice what to do.

My fault sorry all. The player Banished_Telsadus was defending the planet with 4 ships. I have found my fleet. All my fault. Everything is ok now.
31 Октября 2016 23:01:57
31 Октября 2016 23:01:57

Информация

Вы не авторизованы