15 Декабря 2016 17:01:26
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
jame, I believe you need to complete mission 6
15 Декабря 2016 18:23:58
15 Декабря 2016 18:23:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
I keep thinking I am going to complete mission 6. There are SO many parts to it lol. Now I am at the part of it to -- Deliver by one fleet 2 000 000, 1 000 000 and 500 000 on the planet [12:121:2] of pirate leader Tony_Montana_pirate to help him finish the repair.

Pretty crazy after having to send so much and take two days travel time and a TON of gas to send the other resources to the 4 Terran pirates...then of course the "surprise" two other pirates coming to attack you! haha... Least got some battle exp and a moon from it ;)

The gas needed and time to send the above is a lot more, plus the amount of resources needed to send. I was thinking of using the Juggernauts I got from reward since they are decent on gas use, and hold a lot. It will take 30+ hours one way! using them, and about 260k+ gas to transport it. The save on gas is quite significant over using other cargo ships. Just pretty crazy to have to send so far! I wish the game had multiple possible delivery points around the areas to be able to choose a closer one. instead of ONE place for ALL to send to...

Maybe I am just unlucky where the game put me to start in relation to doing these quests lol, or maybe it is just meant that way to take a long time or a TON of resources to complete...

I just hope this is worth it when I do that part.

jame, I will post here once I complete that part(if it is the last of that mission) and let you know if it unlocks mission 7 :)

Good luck!
15 Декабря 2016 23:43:54
15 Декабря 2016 23:43:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Thank you! Bro. sounds like a lot of fun. and how do i finish mission 5? i am stuck there. and good luck in completing the mission 6.

16 Декабря 2016 09:22:01
16 Декабря 2016 09:22:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
jame, in order to complete mission 5. you need to kill pirate fleets worth at least 100 points for ALL 12 of the pirates listed on it. Basically look at the ships when you find them and bring each up to see the value of each, then multiply that value times the amount of ships of each type. Add those values together to make sure it accumulates to at least 100 points for it to count for the quest.

It will take time and "zoomed" out galaxy view is best to use while looking around for them. Also be aware any level of player can attack them and you if you are fighting them. Be careful I lost two fleets early on due to really high players joining in the battle when I was killing pirates. Always best to have 4 times+ fleet when killing to make shorter work of them, and less likely for another player to "jump" in and wipe you out! 2 rounds MAX fight is what you want. while low level always send your recycle ships separate. So your main fleet isn't vulnerable on a coordinates for a high player to make short work of your fleet for battle experience and res from debris.

Patience and only do what you can is best bet, and worked for me.

last thought any time fighting pirates....do not over extend. The further away you are from a pirate, the longer it takes to get there and more likely another player who is closer, or higher level and much faster will get there first or around the same time. Making loss of fleet more possible.

The reward for mission 5 completion is--As a reward you also got 1 Space wanderer ship and 1 level of Pirate.

Good luck!
17 Декабря 2016 00:53:42
17 Декабря 2016 00:53:42
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
In relation to the task 6, do they have the resources to send to the main planet or the closest planet of the pirates ??
17 Декабря 2016 07:18:30
17 Декабря 2016 07:18:30

Информация

Вы не авторизованы