Rules
The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: Не задан
Galaxy view , Zoom to 0 shows
Dear admins,
I zoomed to zero to watch alliance zones,
and saw this http://prntscr.com/hi5jef
And even it is a real bug
I need to pay 1 HC for reporting.
I zoomed to zero to watch alliance zones,
and saw this http://prntscr.com/hi5jef
And even it is a real bug
I need to pay 1 HC for reporting.
Медаль третьего класса
Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.
Выдал медаль: Sunny
2 Декабря 2017 18:59:13
Информация
Вы не авторизованы
1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot



