Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

faulty battle outcome

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Just lost 3 flights of ships to an inactive player, spy reports show no defences and fleet in FAS, battle report says flights where 'torn to shreds' however will not show actual battle, no defensive fleets around planet --- what is going on ???? I have flown literally hundreds of raiding flights to inactive planets which have fleet in FAS enabled status and this has never happened before. Please fix this and replace my losses

Other flights reporting 'draw', looks to be that fleets FAS enabled are actually not, will work out my losses and report back on this situation, all spy reports/battle reports remain for admin to view, to corroborate the above

17 Flights affected in total , ships losses = 145 small cargo, resource losses approx 2.4mil metal 2.4mil mineral 1.5mil vespene, please ensure that these losses are credited to my main planet, all reports that admin require have been left in file, ie combat reports and spy reports. 
2 Января 2018 16:34:04
2 Января 2018 16:34:04
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
It is not a bug.
3 Января 2018 10:09:56
3 Января 2018 10:09:56

Информация

Вы не авторизованы