Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Officer refund - reset to zero, Really , Really not thought out !!

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
You have just reset the premium officers to zero - including Protector - now fleets have no FAS protection and can be attacked, nearly 2 years of my life and quite a bit of money WASTED!!!!!

I think this will be the last straw for many players, congratulations over the last year you have persistently changed the game for the worse in a determined effort to rid yourself of players I think with this change you might have just done enough to finally finish the game off
18 Апреля 2018 12:53:45
18 Апреля 2018 12:53:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
2457,5% increase in the price of officers to reach 10 level!
What are you doing? I'll not buy any Krystal anymore...
18 Апреля 2018 13:07:50
18 Апреля 2018 13:07:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
It is not a bug.
20 Апреля 2018 06:22:46
20 Апреля 2018 06:22:46

Информация

Вы не авторизованы