Fleet destruction

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
On the remark and advice off other players, i  was using the expedition mode to safe my fleet and resources. 
Due to personal matters, I was two times unable to pull my fleet back on time, this is before expedition ended on its own.
And each time my fleet was sucked in a black hole.  Both times I lost a fleet of more then 500 units, and more then a million off each resource. 
I am sorry but to me this is no coincidence,  there for I stop playing this game.  
Besides the only thing I was doing the last month or so was creating some units  and sending my fleet to  xpidition, I have o say there was no fun anymore in the game.
reserch for a new colony is outrageous, research cost are incredible, and have no more use, buildings are the same,  the costs are enormous and what use does it have?  
So what else can there be done in the game?  nothing?
After playing for several months, i am really disapointed in the game,  the concept is nice, the graphs are fine, and the initial idea of space exploration, research and some fights are not bad at all, but overal  after about a month or two I had seen about all  and found nothing anymore challenging.
9 Сентября 2018 22:35:20
9 Сентября 2018 22:35:20
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Sorry to say it this hard but: This was just fail planning by you.
I wrote in the first reply: "When you come online tomorrow save them for at least 48 hours. so you have a full day in reserve, even more."

It's important to have reserve when doing it. You now noticed that if you plan too tight things will turn out bad. If 1 day is not enough choose 2.
10 Сентября 2018 03:39:47
10 Сентября 2018 03:39:47
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Probably he expidition time I took was to short,  but overal the rest of my feelings stay,  a nice idea but not a game to play for months and months because to little variation, to little things to do, to extensive costs to set up a new colony etc...
10 Сентября 2018 13:46:04
10 Сентября 2018 13:46:04
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Well, I was bored too, but my space robot convinced me to open up a restaurant ...let´s see how it goes.Fleet destruction
10 Сентября 2018 16:59:02
10 Сентября 2018 16:59:02

Информация

Вы не авторизованы