Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Victoria  

The last tetris thread..

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
.. at least from me ..

First some small suggestions to the tetris game:
Add to the tetris game an indicator for the current speed ingame and show the block that will be spawned next in advance.
Further show at how many points the next reward will be available.
Increase the accessability of the game. Give it a large banner somewhere not in the quests..  It is very hidden to access the game at all.

Now the bug report:
It seems it currently is impossible to exchange scored tetris points to resources as it is advertised in the description of the "zarathrusta" officer on the premium page.
So either the bug is that the description is wrong, misleading and simply a trick to get people buying that officer for nothing,
OR the bug is that it's impossible to exchange scored points to resources.

If I'm wrong please tell me the conditions when you'll get resources from playing it exactly and where I can do the change.
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

16 Июня 2018 15:09:12
16 Июня 2018 15:09:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5154
The description of the "Zarathrusta" officer was changed. Thank you. 
4 Июля 2018 15:55:22
4 Июля 2018 15:55:22

Информация

Вы не авторизованы