Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

broken newbie cobat system part 2

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
now can you please explain the answer you gave to me cause this is what the game says why was the rules changed and why didnt you tell everyone oh and the biggest question of all is how do you expect new players to survive now. you have just made it impossible for new players to have a chance. so enjoy your dumb game where no new people will stay cause im done playing a game where you change the rules to suite your situation.
14 Августа 2018 20:29:59
14 Августа 2018 20:29:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
I was attacked from players with 10 times greater score than my, and yes I was under 25 000 points. So I have made decision to quit and make new account as all that I have build for months was lost. I am pretty sure that this will happen again as this game is full with cheaters, then I am leaving forever. At all this game is not bad but not balanced and many questions have no answers.
14 Августа 2018 23:21:21
14 Августа 2018 23:21:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 343
Группа Terminator 174 32 50 Сообщений 5157
It is not a bug.
15 Августа 2018 06:31:53
15 Августа 2018 06:31:53

Информация

Вы не авторизованы