Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Creep colonies do not expand fields on Insects, Creep colonies do not expand fields on Insects

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Creep colonies do not expand the number of fields on the Insects. It is supposed to give 1 additional field for every 100 creep colonies.
3 Ноября 2018 04:05:34
3 Ноября 2018 04:05:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
M3dusa
Incubator expand the number of fields on xerj insects.
Creep TEXT you can read - 100 creeps expand fields on Planet perimeter areas.

......... in the perimeter areas of the planet, every 100 Creeps increase the number of fields for construction by 1.
3 Ноября 2018 23:42:29
3 Ноября 2018 23:42:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
SusiS
This does not happen to me. Creeps have not expanded the fields of my insect. My Insect fields and I have Creeps on insect.

"......... in the perimeter areas of the planet, every 100 Creeps increase the number of fields for construction by 1." What does this mean? I make Creeps on the planet and the insect in orbit the planet get one additional field?

As a new user I examine the examples of older users like User A Insect and User B Insect

Can I build my insect exactly like them?
I can understand a possible change in quantity (e.g. instead of 100 Creeps to get one field on an insect, to need 200 Creeps for one field); change in quality is deceiving the new users (e.g. you cannot have additional fields on insects using Creeps).
4 Ноября 2018 13:17:45
4 Ноября 2018 13:17:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest

moons or insectoids are not even mentioned
5 Ноября 2018 00:00:28
5 Ноября 2018 00:00:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
M3dusa
The Creeps where never giving 1 field per 100 Creeps on insect. It was always the Incubator.
Before a recent change (1 month ago) the Incubator was giving 3 fields per level so the two examples you have were feasible. 
Level 21 was giving in total 64 fields, and level 24 was giving 85 total fields.

Now the Incubator give 2 fields per level, which means 1 field available for other building.
This means that if you want to reach exactly those players, here it is:

For this you need: Incubator level 47, will give you the ability to build the same other structures and then destroy incubator to level 24

For this you need: Incubator level 46, will give you the ability to build the same other structures and then destroy incubator to level 21

If you want to do that within this lifetime Creep colonies do not expand fields on Insects, you have to buy accelerators and probably resources!
5 Ноября 2018 11:04:10
5 Ноября 2018 11:04:10

Информация

Вы не авторизованы