Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

providers not using overlords, recycling

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 10
Группа xerj Альянс United Nations 30 15 33 Очков 2 886 240 Сообщений 4
ok, I have used provider's before and they never return unless they are done or full ,, NEVER,, why are providers not using overlords, please ask me if you do not understand what I am asking you...... lets say i send 10 providers to mine 300,000 resources and also to cover the amount the providers can not carry I send 50 overlords why would the providers return without using the overlords as a cargo ship, as they have done before?

http://prntscr.com/lvtokg
18 Декабря 2018 04:40:56
18 Декабря 2018 04:40:56
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
If you do not change the duration then they only stay for 1 hour then return to planet...
18 Декабря 2018 07:43:40
18 Декабря 2018 07:43:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Providers do return even if not finished or full if they did not have enough time to recycle everything... The default duration is only one hour...
I know it is confusing since it reads Duration of defense, but it means Duration at coordinates... If you send providers to coordinates to recycle
debris and there is more debris than they can recycler in one hour then they return to previous position rather it be your planet or the last
coordinates they were at... 
18 Декабря 2018 20:18:17
18 Декабря 2018 20:18:17

Информация

Вы не авторизованы