Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: VasyaMalevich  

Bug reported, Quest 6

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 4
Группа humans Альянс ZAVET 17 3 6 Очков 645 099 Сообщений 9
First of all I never took advantage of the bug and the original bug that led to this one! I reported the bug via the in game feedback form serious bug,and hid the vespene in the beastiary so I wouldn't lose it to another player. I hid the destroyers through out my planets in fas so they would not be destroyed. You now owe me hc for using the beastiary to save your vesepene, you owe me all my fleets back and resources excluding 144 destroyers and 11 000 000 vespene which I saved.
You also now owe me either return of hc or fleets that I purchased. Learn to read bug reports of people who are helping you. Or is this your way of scamming people and forcing them to buy hc?
Expecting your swift reply!

*Originally sent through the feed back forms in game.*

If this does not get resolved in a timely manor, you will lose me and several other players of this game.

Just a heads up mods and admins, this is gaining steam and a boycott will be probably starting from all the pms I have been received
from several players...
Tick Tock
Also as a bonus I have had all your ads removed from all my domains and pushing for other web masters to do the same.
28 Декабря 2018 18:47:20
28 Декабря 2018 18:47:20
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
for 10 years of the game, nobody has been banned from point 7.3. suddenly ~ 8 players. interesting
29 Декабря 2018 01:31:12
29 Декабря 2018 01:31:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 4
Группа humans Альянс ZAVET 17 3 6 Очков 645 099 Сообщений 9
Count so far..
73 people will quit or already have done so.
148 web masters blocked/requested removal of your adverts.
Unknown number of people boycotting.

Return everyone's fleets and resources that you confiscated above what is owed.
Most people saved the vespene and ships that were created by both bugs.

Costing you money..
All you will have left is your beloved wallet warriors.
But I'm sure your staff will find a way to steal from them too.

Other publishers have now asked Steepto.com to close your advert account.
I have not as of yet.
29 Декабря 2018 06:14:29
29 Декабря 2018 06:14:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Actually, the question of bug seems horrible to me.

There are errors constantly in the game, and it seems that the players are the culprits, as we always get hurt by their mistakes.

If the error is against you, it is your problem, but if the error is in your favor, be careful, as it can ruin you completely and end up forbidden or without anything.

I think they should start taking over their mistake and stop punishing the players for them.
30 Декабря 2018 15:27:44
30 Декабря 2018 15:27:44
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация -2496
Группа relict 16 3 73 Сообщений 666
not a bug
3 Января 2019 12:35:52
3 Января 2019 12:35:52

Информация

Вы не авторизованы