Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

QUEST 6 Bug, How to deliver resources if there is no transport option?

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I try to transport some resource to pirate Tony Montana, as requested in quest 6. But there is no "Transport" button on requested coordinates of Tony Montana's planet...
Now, I know that there is a way to menage to transport requested resource manually but i don't want to do that because it is a bug that I don't have a transport option and, i think, if I transport the requested resource it wont be a valid and there for it will be subject of void...
Please resolve this issue or give me official response what i should do to complete the quest 6?
18 Января 2019 19:58:34
18 Января 2019 19:58:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
These are quick actions. Transport is not a quick action, since you have to manually set up how many resources you are going to send. However, there could be quick action for this specific quest, that will take exact amount of required resources.
19 Января 2019 04:10:29
19 Января 2019 04:10:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Yes, I understand what you wrote, but the question is:
Since there is no transport option, when you select planet in question on galaxy view, is it due to some kind of bug or just negligence of an author to follow simple logic?
Because... When you look at the Quest 6 you have a link witch will take you to coordinates of Tony Montana's planet in galaxy view. And then it is logical to click on the planet and get option for Transport like on any other...
But problem is:
There is no transport link option on the planet [12:121:2] of pirate leader ☠ Tony Montana?!

And to add to the confusion, if there is no option to Transport the resource described in the Quest 6 will it be recognized as such if you enter manually coordinates and chose mission "Transport"?
19 Января 2019 05:10:12
19 Января 2019 05:10:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5154
It is not a bug.
22 Января 2019 08:08:23
22 Января 2019 08:08:23

Информация

Вы не авторизованы