Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Scanning Bug, extra data from scans

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 280
Группа humans Альянс BATTLESTAR 77 34 46 Очков 11 759 397 Сообщений 51
A strange thing happened to me twice already.

1- about five days ago I sent my spy to scan station  around planet and for some reason got all the data about the planet also...  Station was from of inactive player , Planet from other - active player.
2- today I sent my spies to scan planet of inactive user for resources, but somehow insectoid of another, active player, was scanned. 

It is very annoying for those active players to get info that they were scanned , even thought it was never my intention. 

I was told that this situation is going on for half year already. somehow i never bumped into it...

If i may suggest, maybe it is OK to get info of all objects on coordinates, but only if they belong to SAME player that was scanned. Will definitely help to avoid awkward situations..

Thanks
14 Марта 2019 12:31:02
14 Марта 2019 12:31:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5150
When you spying, you are getting info about all objects on this coordinates. This is not a bug.
15 Марта 2019 12:29:00
15 Марта 2019 12:29:00

Информация

Вы не авторизованы