Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Artifacts accompanying fleet disappearing.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 72
Группа toss Альянс Тень 23 27 62 Очков 968 050 Сообщений 16
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Megumin

Coordinates:
121:362:4

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
See picture.

Description: i sent part of my mobile fleet through a jump gate, artifacts are simply too valuable for any defences in this game to be able to protect them, so i store them in expedition or on jumpgates with my mobile fleet that holds all my resources if they are transitioning between planets. Most of the time this is on jump gates. Often times the artifacts disappear when fleets leave the planet or object in question (whether they have the artifact in the hold or not) They usually re-appear after i refresh the page or wait a small amount of time and then refresh the page. I came in on one gate and then moved to anthor gate i am not sure if they disappered on landing on the in gate or in transit to the out gate. They are gone though, no warning, no confirmation, no nothing just gone. All of the completely useless items i had picked up in recycling were still present the only thing that disappered was the two ruby artifacts and the one amber artifact. There is no logical reason for this to happen, virtually every ship i use in my expedition fleet/resource fleet is investigators they all have a cargo capacity well in excess of 50k. I tried scanning both gates that i was on and its not on eithier of them, my assumption is that the game somehow deystroyed them while i moved from one gate to anthor by leaving them behind or when my secound fleet arrived at the out gate with other resources or when i tried to send some resources back to one of my bases. (they were meeting a secound mobile pirate hunting fleet on the out gate they headed to.) At the very least it should be automatic that artifacts always have highest priority in the holds of ships.

I am very sad as it took me months to get these 3 artifacts and they are just gone for no reason at all there was more than enough cargo space for them at the start, end and the intermediate points they just vanished. Which as i said is normal for me, they always vanish when a fleet lands or departs where the artifacts are stored at, but this time they didnt reappear after refreshing the page.

Actions required to repeat the problem:
Put artifacts in mobile fleet and then move the fleet around until game decides to delete them and ruin your day.

Screenshot:
18 Декабря 2023 03:50:33
18 Декабря 2023 03:50:33
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 73
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2396
Artifacts were dropped when you send 27 investigators six minutes before you make new jump. You had to see an alert message before you send 27 investigators.
Not a bug.
26 Февраля 2024 20:01:48
26 Февраля 2024 20:01:48

Информация

Вы не авторизованы