Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: amobi  

Station unpowered, Another phenomenon with power

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 400
Группа humans Альянс Sanctuary 119 48 28 Очков 14 309 285 Сообщений 29
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Cubic

Coordinates:
Station ISS (1161:265:7)

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
After Power changes

Description:
Hi,

I am not sure if this is a bug or feature or if we miss something.

I have a station with the setup below. The station is completly unpowered. Yet there is a lunar base (8) witch produces 273 Energy. The new energy towers are in range of the lunar base. From my understanding the lunar base should power the station.

I have another station with similar setup, where it works (Station EventHorizon). When I say it works, I mean it works without Vespene Reactor to power the station. The only difference I see, is that on the station where it works I have a Level 10 Lunar base. It is confirmed that it nevers works with Lunar bases below Level 10. Unfortunatly we only have one level 10 to test.

Can you confirm that a level 10 Lunar base can power a station (of course, if everything is in the correct range)? Or are we completly wrong with that theory and we miss something different?

Thank you and best regards

Actions required to repeat the problem:

Screenshot:

12 дней назад
12 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 0
Группа humans Альянс Legion 23 10 7 Очков 581 336 Сообщений 2
I have similar power issues with whole planets. Also where are my star bases?
11 дней назад
11 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 1
Группа humans Альянс Lords At War 80 31 33 Очков 4 153 556 Сообщений 5
Same problem here. I built many of the little energy things but nothing change. Its alreqdy day 5 without production after I paid the premium x2 bonus. Thats bullshit.
11 дней назад
11 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 8
Группа Terminator Альянс Testing 52 8 25 Очков 11 280 710 Сообщений 154
No bugs. We need to build a power plant.
11 дней назад
11 дней назад

Информация

Вы не авторизованы