Announce: Colonization mission rework

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Any Colonization order will require at least 24 hours of hold to take control of the object. Fleet with Colonization order would be placed on hold at the target object after winning a fight against object's defenders. Other holding features will also apply.
While in holding mode, the fleet could be seen in espionage reports (with the same requirements as there are for Defense and Occupation fleets).

While a satellite is being captured, some of its special abilities would be disabled. Starting a teleportation process or Entity jump, as well as changing speed of flight in LC, would become impossible as soon as battle for capture starts. In addition, if the capturing fleet wins the fight, currently started preparations for teleportation or Entity Jump would be canceled, and flight in LC would be stopped.
Functioning of Tribunal, Sensor Phalanx or other special buildings would not be affected by the capture.

For free planets or stations, a fleet would need at least 24 hours of hold as well. Non-friendly fleets trying to colonize same object would engage in a combat.
With longer hold time, the “quality of planetary base” (i.e. building field count) will increase slightly. Unknown planet would be “opened” when a colonizing fleet is put on hold at it (after that, that planet would be able to be spied).

Allied players would be able to hold at the same object with Colonization order. After the first Colonization that finishes successfully, all other fleet will turn back.

Quests that require colonization won't be affected.

2 Марта 2021 11:19:04
2 Марта 2021 11:19:04
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 4
Группа humans Альянс Freedom and FaK 92 21 8 Очков 4 979 665 Сообщений 5
I used like 40 lurkers to colonize last planet, until I got 300+ fields. It took few days, I still have real life, sure. If I have to slow this approach down by 1 hour, or by 3-4 or 8 during my normal shift at work... (yes, RL), colonizing a planet and getting "quality" extends to months. Seems this game is more and more unplayable not just because of money and rule changing in living instance (I mean - who was playing with energy consumption and production of terran this morning?).
2 Марта 2021 11:51:06
2 Марта 2021 11:51:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация -184
Цитата: zumzum
I used like 40 lurkers to colonize last planet, until I got 300+ fields. It took few days, I still have real life, sure. If I have to slow this approach down by 1 hour, or by 3-4 or 8 during my normal shift at work... (yes, RL), colonizing a planet and getting "quality" extends to months.

I don't see any value in messing with free planets either, but can't help with that.

Цитата: zumzum
who was playing with energy consumption and production of terran this morning?

I see no changes in base values for terran production in last month. Please check Ally network and other possible dynamic modifiers.
2 Марта 2021 12:52:35
2 Марта 2021 12:52:35
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
How will that affect transferring ownership of alliance Temples and PPS?
2 Марта 2021 19:10:03
2 Марта 2021 19:10:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация -184
Some changes to this feature were required by Bloodthirsty Administration™, please check the first post for updated information.
25 Марта 2021 23:58:11
25 Марта 2021 23:58:11
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация -184
Testing is finished, estimated deployment date is Monday, 26.04.2021.
22 Апреля 2021 18:40:10
22 Апреля 2021 18:40:10
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
UncleanOne, You speak from OBJECTS.
SO you mean alliance bank, Alliance stations, Teran space station, dunkles, insects, ripper etc. too ?????
so its possible to steal them ???
23 Апреля 2021 01:25:37
23 Апреля 2021 01:25:37
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация -184
Цитата: stein
You speak from OBJECTS.
SO you mean alliance bank, Alliance stations, Teran space station, dunkles, insects, ripper etc. too ?????
so its possible to steal them ???

No, I mean objects that currently can be colonized (free planets, asteroids, PPS/temples, OPS). No new types are added to this category.
23 Апреля 2021 11:25:50
23 Апреля 2021 11:25:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Репутация 3
Группа humans Альянс DragonTalz 89 35 54 Очков 2 091 253 Сообщений 23
Need some clarification with this:

While a satellite is being captured, some of its special abilities would be disabled. Starting a teleportation process or Entity jump, as well as changing speed of flight in LC, would become impossible as soon as battle for capture starts. In addition, if the capturing fleet wins the fight, currently started preparations for teleportation or Entity Jump would be canceled, and flight in LC would be stopped.

First off, What is LC?

Secondly, does this mean that if I send an OPS to a destination 100 systems away and it gets captured somewhere in the middle, that it will not reach it's destination? It has always continued on to it's final destination, even after capture. Just wondering if that has been changed.
25 Апреля 2021 14:53:29
25 Апреля 2021 14:53:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Репутация -184
Цитата: Frankie
What is LC?

Local coordinates.

Цитата: Frankie
does this mean that if I send an OPS to a destination 100 systems away and it gets captured somewhere in the middle, that it will not reach it's destination?

We don't move fleets attached to the satellite with it, so we have to stop the satellite from jumping with prolonged capture process.
(I'm also not sure this is a good mechanic anyway to keep the Entity flying after owner change.)
25 Апреля 2021 15:46:09
25 Апреля 2021 15:46:09
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
I knowed you are lying
https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=05985eb621fb2072ecd8c2719dbfa04b

FIGHT MONDAY. EVEN you told at monday new rule comes online.
26 Апреля 2021 23:26:25
26 Апреля 2021 23:26:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Репутация -184
Цитата: SusiS
lying
Цитата: UncleanOne
estimated deployment date

Цитата: SusiS
FIGHT MONDAY
04:52:46

We apologize for missing our estimate by one day, but even with that there was no guarantee we would apply a patch exactly at 00:00:00 of April 26th. It seems you're taking it too personally and not arguing in good faith.
27 Апреля 2021 14:48:22
27 Апреля 2021 14:48:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Группа guest
That is correct.
This is a tactical combat / war game. Chess did not change 1 rule in hundreds of years.
You have to do long planings. Wich is very difficult with game changes every day.
AND absolute impossible if only russians get exact datas and anouncements
Or if a group of player knows game changes weeks before others.
Your wrong anouncement costed us much time and much REAL money.
Apolognize is nice. Where is the compensation for our losts ?
Here in game , if you spent hc for officer - Admins simple change skills of officer.
Or you give officer back and hc and rise price 100 times.
If you get medalls - Admins steal . Like nagibator medals I got last year.

I joined this game a time, it was super fun here. I had 50 flight slots. near all officer level 10,
it was possilbe to fly cross complete galaxy.
Since that time we had 1000 game changes.

AND - oh wonder - the game is not same good as it was.
In fact you can not fly to enemy. Wich is the MAIN thing in a combat game.

I WONDER . REALY. Don't you think we inform new player about the investment here ?
Don't you think - a more secure investment more people would invest more money ????
28 Апреля 2021 00:04:35
28 Апреля 2021 00:04:35
Сообщение  Сообщение #14 
Репутация -184
Since that time we had 1000 game changes.

The game is still in development state. It's unfortunate that changes disrupt your game plans, but I don't think there was a way for an indie Chelyabinsk studio to develop a finished project of this scale before releasing it to public.

AND absolute impossible if only russians get exact datas and anouncements

That's simply not true. We publish balance changes and announcements in all languages we support, roughly at the same time.
Russian part of playerbase may get the most debate, since it's the largest part and more players ask questions. But we try our best to provide critical info for all players equally.
28 Апреля 2021 13:26:33
28 Апреля 2021 13:26:33
Сообщение  Сообщение #15 
Группа guest
i sent a lurker 1½ days ago on colonisation mission to an empty planet then it arrives today time 28 Apr 06:14:56 to Colonise planet and then i get this message : Your fleet (1 Lurker) with an order Colonization, in low orbit planet Colony [xxx:xxx:x] due to a change of diplomacy has turned around and is flying back. << i have a free slot to colonise a planet... so is it becurse it was sent before the change or whats wrong ? i dont really understand what else it could be...im hoping others who is sending on way longer trip than mine dosent get same message... that vould be really annoying for them... for an example xerg gigalords quest takes 3 months....
28 Апреля 2021 19:57:53
28 Апреля 2021 19:57:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #16 
Репутация -184
Цитата: Lopdam
so is it becurse it was sent before the change or whats wrong ?

There was a bug in a service that sends fleets back from holding. It was fixed today.

Цитата: Lopdam
for an example xerg gigalords quest takes 3 months

Quests are not affected. This one will finish the mission as soon as Gigalord reaches destination planet.
28 Апреля 2021 22:12:46
28 Апреля 2021 22:12:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #17 
Репутация 3
Группа toss Альянс DragonTalz 49 24 86 Очков 2 801 659 Сообщений 10
Is this working as intended now or is it buggy? The reason I ask is because I have been doing some experimenting with the new process.

I sent a colony ship to an undiscovered planet and when it got there it went into 24 hour hold, but two things make me wonder.

First off, as soon as the colony ship went into 24 hour hold, the planet showed all characteristics on the galaxy map, which means I can send that colony ship out to discover new planet types without every losing it. Intended? It's like having an endless supply of Gigalords without having to spend the time to build a Spire to get it back off planet to explore some more.

The other thing I noticed is that the colony ship that is on hold waiting to colonize does not show up on the galaxy map. Intended? It's like having a stealth fleet that cannot be detected, especially if the planet has been previously discovered. Really nice option for raiders who can now send any size fleet they want next door to you and you never see them coming. Also, no need to use expedition slots now to save your fleet when you can just pick a planet and send a fleet to 'colonize' it until you need it again or your 42 days runs out. More dangerous than expedition but who's going to go looking on the off chance there's a fleet hiding somewhere?
9 Мая 2021 19:28:24
9 Мая 2021 19:28:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #18 
Репутация -184
Цитата: Dragoneye
First off, as soon as the colony ship went into 24 hour hold, the planet showed all characteristics on the galaxy map, which means I can send that colony ship out to discover new planet types without every losing it. Intended?
Цитата: Dragoneye
The other thing I noticed is that the colony ship that is on hold waiting to colonize does not show up on the galaxy map. Intended?

Those are “intended” (needed to make new system work for now, but may be changed in future, if abused).
9 Мая 2021 21:41:24
9 Мая 2021 21:41:24

Информация

Вы не авторизованы