Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Expedition | 30 Июня 2017 13:42:27
Сообщение #14
Had same probleem, you need to send other ships with the science vessel, e.g. large cargo, fighter, recycler, battleships,  problem is that sometimes you lose them to black holes or pirates, so send what you can reasonable afford to lose if the worst happens typically I would send 1 science, 10 l cargo, 10 recycler, 1 fighter, 1 battleship    but its entirely up to you
Тема: FAS points | 4 Июня 2017 00:21:23
Сообщение #13
clock on fleet tab, select unit, then select picture of unit ( ? ), under description of unit is base cost per unit, under that is the actual FAS pojnt per unit
Тема: Changes to Buildings | 1 Июня 2017 23:21:53
Сообщение #12
Тема: New balance - geyser figures | 1 Июня 2017 02:23:45
Сообщение #11
you will have to excuse the math in this, I have used actual figures from actual planets and so some variance will occur with your planets, I have used figures for levels 21 to 41 as this is the info I have at present

Geyser

Lvl 21 output = 414  energy = 220

Lvl 41 ouput = 1385  energy = 8061

Increase in output from lvl 21 to 22 roughly 8.5%, steadily decreasing, lvl 40 to 41 roughly 4%

Lvl 21 roughly 1.88 ves per unit energy, steadily decreasing, lvl 41 0.17 ves per unit energy

lvl 21 to 41 total increase in production 234%   lvl 21 to 41 increase in energy consumption 3564%

I know players will be comment in the lack of precision in these figures, but I am sure you will get the feeling behind my question....

When exactly will higher payback at higher levels kick in, as the figures show the more you build the less you get !!!

Currently I would estimate at about lvl 70 the geysers will actually start negative production

Тема: lost against lesser fleet | 27 Мая 2017 23:06:52
Сообщение #10
to be honest , cannot really help you, looked at battle, I think you should have gone for the bigger ships first, targeted, and worked your way down, major damage was incurred from the wanderer and juggernauts, they had better tech than you but you have destroyer tech, can see why you targeted battleships and looking a the damage report on the battleships as the battle continues you were nearly there.
ballsy battle, tough break
Тема: Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed | 27 Мая 2017 22:12:56
Сообщение #9
Quote: joey666xxx
Well, Lake and Geyser were completely changed. Their price, the coefficient of rise in price from 2 to 1.2 and the production formula were changed too,
toward a greater number of levels and better payback at high levels. Energy costs were reduced.

Can you please publish a details list for these, as I can see up to level 32 and there is no significant increase in production, would just like to know what level to aim for for the 'better payback'

update ( for players reading )  - can now see up to lvl 41, hardly any change in additional production but energy consumption is starting to properly rise exponentialy

upsdate2 ( for players reading) - have done some rough maths on this, see discussions board
Тема: "it is not a bug " | 26 Мая 2017 13:45:57
Сообщение #8
"It is not a bug" is not an answer, it is a statement

Users both paying and non paying write on this forum to you in order to get answers to questions, so that they can try and comprehend the changes made in game and to point out error/bugs that have occurred for betterment of the game.

Case example - negative field counts on planets, this is where the changes made for balance have resulted in many planets have more buildings on them than fields available

This is most definitely classified as a bug or error as an impossible situation has been made possible by the changes.

The reply "It is not a bug" is in no way an answer to the raised point and is completely unsatisfactory
Тема: Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed | 26 Мая 2017 13:40:58
Сообщение #7
Hi Victoria,

"It is not a bug" is not an answer, it is a statement

Users both paying and non paying write on this forum to you in order to get answers to questions, so that they can try and comprehend the changes made in game and to point out error/bugs that have occurred for betterment of the game.

Case example - negative field counts on planets, this is where the changes made for balance have resulted in many planets have more buildings on them than fields available

This is most definitely classified as a bug or error as an impossible situation has been made possible by the changes.

Your reply "It is not a bug" is in no way an answer to the raised point and is completely unsatisfactory
Тема: Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed | 25 Мая 2017 21:28:57
Сообщение #6
Hi Victoria,

You have high point stats, high overall game stats, lots of achievements.... in all everything points to you actually being a long term player of the game

You must be able to see the justification of the above comments.

Do the programmers even listen to your suggestions or comments about change management, or game impact ?? or are you like the rest of us just ignored ??

Just put us out of our continued misery, and answer this one question, which I am sure will clear everything up for all the players out there wondering what is going on

Are the developers of the game actively trying to shut the game down by deliberately encouraging player loss  ??
Тема: Pirate spawn rate and pirate position size | 19 Апреля 2017 00:24:06
Сообщение #5
Can an explanation please be given for the reduced pirate spawn rate, as this change has not been customer driven, I have heard not seen complaints of too many pirates on the forum, this change has been introduced for some other reason. Perhaps an explanation would enlighten us ?  
Тема: Spy report problem | 6 Января 2017 17:46:31
Сообщение #4
Reported a spy report problem recently, all issues with the spy reports have been fixed - just a note to admin to say thanks
Тема: Quest 6. Secrets of the space | 29 Декабря 2016 23:00:26
Сообщение #3
I did not know that where you are situated when you claim the reward is where the attacks go to, that is a good point to make to anyone starting the quests, an unfortunate lesson learned by you though
Тема: Quest 6. Secrets of the space | 29 Декабря 2016 20:48:16
Сообщение #2
Tip - Pirate Quest

Do not finish quests until you have built major defences and recyclers, patience will pay off.

Rewards for completing quests are normally ships/resources given when award is collected.

Sending resources to pirates, reduces %speed to reduce gas, will take extra time to deliver but quid pro quo

Again... build defences and build recyclers... and be patient with the pirate quests, do not know how much to add ...do not know whether 'spoilers' are allowed to be posted, alternatively join an alliance and the members will tell you everything
Тема: Recycler self destruct option | 29 Декабря 2016 18:11:05
Сообщение #1
I have been playing the game for sometime now, and find that debris I have created is 'stolen' quite often. A player puts in the work to send an attack on for example a pirate, sends the recyclers to collect the award only to be bullied off by a larger player.

I know players will say thats the nature of the game, and it is, but lets balance that by putting conditions in play, for example

Recycling fleet can only self destruct if player joins battle, option to be within 'battle' screen, therefore anybody send & forget playing gets whats coming to them.

Self destruct option to be made in such a way that 'bully' fleet is harmed/destroyed, some sort of ratio of explosion based on the size of the recycling fleet, view it as a kamikazee option maybe.

This is just a suggestion, so will other players look at it this way and not bite my head off for making it