Сообщения пользователя: bLoWsMokE

Тема: Regeneration Change | 7 Февраля 2024 07:54:38
Сообщение #12
When this post says "Regeneration no longer restores armour during battle. It now "heals" some of the damage when damage is dealt to armour, reducing incoming damage by 1.5% per level" that is a direct contradiction....

How can "no longer restore" and "but heals" be said in the same without being a direct contradiction. Is it just that regeneration no longer restores armor, it just reduces damage to armor?

Then, how does ""Healing" does not affect mass attacks or shots that kill a unit." make sense, this is also contradictory..... So If it's true that the change means that regeneration only adds 1.5% damage reduction per level but does NOT effect the kill the shot, how/when is that calculated?

If I have 100 more armor, and 20% regeneration protection, and an attack deals 80 damage... do I die? According to this post, the answer is yes..... Which makes no sense.

Can someone read the rule in the Russian forum maybe, and write it here again so it makes sense please?
Тема: New visibility | 14 Августа 2023 21:12:22
Сообщение #11
Every single change the admins make to this game make it worse. What is wrong with you people?

I can literally list a TON of changes I remember being made to this game and NOT ONE is good for the player...

"It is now impossible to hide an object without special stealth ability in local coordinates" Ok that's dumb, but you didn't tell us how to obtain the "special stealth ability".
Тема: Туман войны | 14 Августа 2023 21:07:18
Сообщение #10
This is yet another ridiculously bad change to the game. It's one bad decision after another. Every year we face multiple bad decisions that make this game more unbearable and bad.

Will they ever make a change that is good?
I've seen this kind of thing first hand and have been affected by it myself with absolutely no doubt what-so-ever about whether it's ACTUALLY happened or not.
Тема: We have changed some features of holds | 18 Апреля 2019 20:40:21
Сообщение #8
This game is the most greedy underhanded game I've ever had the displeasure of getting so far into I can't quit.
First of all I can't understand the English 90% of the time....
I was ripped off by this game and when I asked for what I should get I was ignored until the price of what I could've gotten went up by 300%.

Admins have given information about my account to other players.

Since I've started playign the prices have gone up as far as 500%.

If you pay money into this game you're an idiot and you contribute to the problem.
So many people are quitting their answer is to charge more money from the people who are dumb enough to spend it in order to make up for their player loss it's a terrible business decision and a piece sh*t decision for the people who have been playing.
If I hadn't stopped giving any money to these greedy f**ks a year ago for the same type of underhanded greedy tactics i'd be doing it now, and I encourage anyone who reads this to do the same.

If this message gets deleted then it just proves my point even further.

There has not been ONE SINGLE CHANGE that the "players will LIKE" that I've ever seen. And sine i've been playing (for about a year) there have been so many chnages I can't count, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has been designed to get ppl to pay more money.

It's disgusting.
Тема: medal exchange between alt accounts | 15 Мая 2018 21:00:11
Сообщение #7
The beastiary covers this. Yu cant' trade achievements but you can unlock the achievement get the corresponding fleet and sell it in the beastiary.
Тема: Expedition fail | 11 Мая 2018 03:08:13
Сообщение #6
What does this mean?

Your expedition found some fleet in perfect operating state. Unfortunately, no one in your fleet was able to control those units.

!? I had enough fleet slots to send more attacks so IDK what else it could mean.... Do i have to send specific troops on an expedition or something? Why does this game have no info!?

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out. it means that the fleet troops that I found I could've taken back, however they need to match the troops I sent.

So if you send 10 battlecruisers....... and you find a bunch of steal fighters, then you won't get them, but if you find battlecruisers you will.

I assume this is to avoid the complication of making an algorithm that makes it so you only find level specific ships.

This way if you send a bunch of fighters you won't bring home a bunch of deathstars xD

This is the answer, unless this is incorrect this post can be closed. Thanks to no one to answered :P
Тема: Capital planet benefits? | 10 Мая 2018 23:31:25
Сообщение #5
What are all the differences between a capital planet and a normal planet?
Тема: Question Tab | 10 Мая 2018 21:25:21
Сообщение #4
I have been asking questions in the question tab for days and have yet to get a single response..... I play another similar browser game (not space related) and when i ask a question to support the longest they take to respond is 13 hours.....

Considering that the information on this game is severely lacking, as well as the information that IS out on the game that is in English is poorly translated and sometimes completely impossible to understand, you'd think after 5 days I'd get a response on specific questions in which there is no answer anywhere else.

Am I really to be forced to go to the forum every time i need a question answered?
Тема: Moon Creation | 10 Мая 2018 21:22:11
Сообщение #3
When a debris field is created, you have a chance to form a moon, and the chance hits....... Does the moon get created immediately? Do you have to allow the debris to float around for a while? Do you get a the predicted chance % in intervals of time? If so how long are these intervals?

Thanks
Тема: Occupation | 10 Мая 2018 21:19:37
Сообщение #2
How does the occupation system work? When I click a planet and click occupy, the option for it in the fleet menu is greyed out. The only time I have ever seen it not greyed out is when targeting a debris field or a pirate. however according to the direction occupation takes 10% of a players resource production..... and there is a selection for "Occupy" when you click a planet along with attack espionage etc.

Do I need a certain type of troop to do it? I have not seen one with such a description.

Thanks.
Сообщение #1
Really this game is easily hackable? Have you seen anyone hack this game? What does a hack on this game look like? It breaks it? Couldn't you tell from the leaderboards? Where did you see that?

Travian is sorta like this and it isn't easy to hack. And depending on what server ur in all of ur requirements would be met yet with still no hack capability.....

Hmmm... Come to think of it, I never have heard of a RUSSIAN travian server.... mybe THAT is why ;O

(Seriously though there are servers for like every country ever on that game including russia)