New xerjs skin and other gifts for 9 years birthday of the project

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5143
9 years ago, the Xcraft project was founded and still continues to please its members by conquering all the new games in terms of the number of players and online. We are not loved by our competitors; they steal our pictures. It's funny but sometimes they copy even the mission of the project. It means that the mission is correct. Let's remember it.
We, the founders of the Xcraft project, are starting the creation of a new real-time strategy that would attract people with thoughts of distant worlds and other civilizations of infinite space; would encourage them to create their own empires from several planets. We want our work to give our players pleasure, let them to have a rest, learn the joy of communication, successful planning and victories.

The project administration will continue to carry out the mission and thank you for your support. This project gathers the best people, the most intellectual as the game is difficult.

As for the intellectual, I'm not kidding.

And now, gifts..
A copy of the realistic interface of xerjs, removed in November 2017, is made on a new fast engine. The new cabinet is installed on the servers, but players who are accustomed to the terrans can put the Terran interface back. There are still uncritical bugs and we hope with your help to catch them faster and fix them faster.

The production of X9 for today in honor of the project's ninth anniversary!
28 Марта 2018 10:43:28
28 Марта 2018 10:43:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
congrats to staff ! i love new xerj skin !
28 Марта 2018 16:16:55
28 Марта 2018 16:16:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
To rozwijajcie i ulepszajcie Xcraft, a trudności, cóż trzeba pokonać, czy rozwiązać.
Trzymajcie się!!
New xerjs skin and other gifts for 9 years birthday of the project
29 Марта 2018 03:24:51
29 Марта 2018 03:24:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Mostly Russian ppl and Alliances= easy to hack game.
5 Мая 2018 11:34:36
5 Мая 2018 11:34:36
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс STORM 29 16 22 Очков 1 298 394 Сообщений 25
Really this game is easily hackable? Have you seen anyone hack this game? What does a hack on this game look like? It breaks it? Couldn't you tell from the leaderboards? Where did you see that?

Travian is sorta like this and it isn't easy to hack. And depending on what server ur in all of ur requirements would be met yet with still no hack capability.....

Hmmm... Come to think of it, I never have heard of a RUSSIAN travian server.... mybe THAT is why ;O

(Seriously though there are servers for like every country ever on that game including russia)
5 Мая 2018 11:54:42
5 Мая 2018 11:54:42

Информация

Вы не авторизованы