Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Beginner's Starter Kit, confusing description

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
well, again... i know my english is not the best, still i am somewhat confused by the description...

well 3 days ago i dropped below 25k points due to some fleet-loss... gaining the oportunity to prolongate the beginner's starter kit again... to make sure i won't waste hydarians on it, i even reread it's description: "won't be available after you reach 25 000 stat points." - that's what got me confused, as it made me believe that i may not "activate" it after 25000 stat points, but it will continue if it was activated beforehand. Believing that i reactivated it once more...

Unfortunately today i had to find out that it got canceled... and of course became somewhat disappointed...

now i get that it's probably my own mistake for misunderstanding the description - but maybe there's at least the possibility to somewhat "clarify" the description to avoid future misunderstandings?
30 Июня 2015 08:28:55
30 Июня 2015 08:28:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
"won't be available after you reach 25 000 stat points." - It means that the opportunity to use the Beginner's Starter Kit would be lost as soon as you reach 25 thousand points. If before the end of the specified period your points will be less than 25 thousand again, the ability to use the package for beginners resume.
It is not a bug.
30 Июня 2015 10:21:49
30 Июня 2015 10:21:49

Информация

Вы не авторизованы