Tutorial, Xcraft

Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Репутация 3068
Группа xerj Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 142 131 657 Очков 8 015 711 Сообщений 3280
Tutorial crafted, for starters, there's all the basic functions of the game, a tutorial will be complemented

Saves. Very important!
Navy autosave system
Moon - static objects that have a chance to appear on the planet after the battle.
Pirates
Asteroids
Slow fleet. (ottyag)
Espionage targets before flying. Simulation. Check online.
If you have studied this tutorial there is a desire and there will be more questions can contact me.

And also you can add me to mentors by clicking on the menu Recruits / larvae and ukazant my nickname in a row Mentor

Link to original
7 Октября 2015 11:23:31
7 Октября 2015 11:23:31
Сообщение  Сообщение #21 
Группа guest
arca
19 Февраля 2019 19:58:09
19 Февраля 2019 19:58:09
Сообщение  Сообщение #22 
Группа guest
Valentin999
The information there is outdated. It mentions things that are no longer valid (e.g. deploy to non existent moon or essence)
Remember that it was possible to deploy event to Cornello stations, but it was cut also.

Nice to reference the functionality of professional mode, but who of the new users use it? I am very curious.
19 Февраля 2019 20:56:27
19 Февраля 2019 20:56:27
Сообщение  Сообщение #23 
Группа guest
volevo sapere informazioni sull arca(ark) come trovarla e come si puo' raggiungere
20 Февраля 2019 19:41:04
20 Февраля 2019 19:41:04
Сообщение  Сообщение #24 
Группа guest
jak zwiększyć ilość pól budowy ?
18 Марта 2019 20:22:24
18 Марта 2019 20:22:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #25 
Группа guest
Colonisation, problem to find new colony
19 Марта 2019 11:37:22
19 Марта 2019 11:37:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #26 
Группа guest
Val, who are you talking to? Surely you know by now. Anyone coming into the game now is being told to run and don't look back.

You really need to do a few other things before trying to bring in new players.
8 Ноября 2021 06:21:41
8 Ноября 2021 06:21:41
Сообщение  Сообщение #27 
Группа guest
Hello quick question: I have a Level 19 Metal Mine, I can not upgrade it to Level 20. It is not telling me anything that I am missing. Could someone please tell me what I am missing or need to do please?
6 Февраля 2022 03:48:57
6 Февраля 2022 03:48:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #28 
Группа guest
This tutorial is so fa outdated none of the picture to explain the process is not even correct. i would love to see a good working upto date instructional manual
26 Апреля 2022 20:59:29
26 Апреля 2022 20:59:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #29 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 63 102 Очков 28 062 507 Сообщений 733
https://xcraft.net/techtree/
There is a dictionary in the game itself...

leaving only the strategy options to learn... In order for this to work with strategy, the first and most important thing to learn is to realize that this game is a PVP strategy game...
the second thing you must be aware of is that there will always be stronger ones.... moreover it is also possible to be attacked by several players at the same time....
the third thing to realize right at the beginning is the motive of attackers..... There are resources and combat experience (= part of combat technology) that you get for destroying ships....

so the first thing to learn is to take care of the safety of the ships and resources... for small resources or small fleets hideouts, defenses, hangars, officers defenders are useful... for larger amounts of resources and larger fleets is the expedition or other forms of security flights are necessary - In principle, a fleet must never remain in one place for long, otherwise it could be discovered and destroyed by the enemy....
https://prnt.sc/mpaovd it is guaranteed that the mechanics of the game will not change.... the only thing that keeps changing is the possibilities for yields and the costs for flying, research, building, officers....

that is, a meaningful tutorial can only be developed for strategy options... Mines, fleet operations against pirates (thematic players) and players can be used for resource yields....
If you observe the safety measures correctly and develop good flight strategies, you are also superior to larger and more technically advanced players...

attacking pirates can be done at range...
attacking players is always done at close range... for this you use all functions in the fleet menu: https://prnt.sc/wdyji9

which is the best and right strategy to loot a lot of resources and develop quickly, I honestly have to admit that some players replace their head with money and don't get anywhere with it either..... It's no use but the hide options as well to learn the attacking options first and to try them out often - even if you have small losses at the beginning, you can cope with it.......

the last and most important thing to learn is to realize that it is just a game to spend some time relaxing and having fun and not real life... the world doesn't end if you lose once - insofar as you have learned from it to win yourself.... Also keep in mind that the winners of a war are not the ones who shoot the most, but those who survive.... so one has to find a mix where Courage will be necessary, but no cockiness.... the game encourages the mind as you look at, learn and apply all the mechanics and strategy options...

Actually, this tutorial should be enough as a basis forever... as far as the details of the strategy itself are concerned, there is no consensus - there is also no perfect tutorial for chess playing strategies and already at the opening there are differences due to the player's joy of playing.. .
30 Апреля 2022 22:25:49
30 Апреля 2022 22:25:49
Сообщение  Сообщение #30 
Группа guest
well i have a cheater to report his name is DARKMASTER he and another have been cheating and making peoples lives miserable in this game he has admitted to me that he is chesting and that his friend is cheating i would like something done before he messes up other poeple gaming experience PS i love this game so fun
6 Мая 2022 17:59:30
6 Мая 2022 17:59:30

Информация

Вы не авторизованы