Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: ymnik  

fault with nest

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
2 research labs infested only showing one

update I returned the one that was showing thinking the 2nd would the appear but it did not, so I have no way of returning this queen, as I have found another lab lvl 10 I want to return this queen but it is potentially lost taking a space and doing nothing

again update
so I sent another queen to contaminate lab and thought then I could return both but it returned

also in the planet view there is no contaminated metal mine, mineral mine, refinery or lab
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

31 Марта 2016 12:17:05
31 Марта 2016 12:17:05
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 343
Группа Terminator 174 32 50 Сообщений 5157
Fixed.
7 Апреля 2016 14:56:27
7 Апреля 2016 14:56:27

Информация

Вы не авторизованы