“Funny Questions and Stupid Answers”, Just make fun

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 2
Группа humans 71 9 6 Сообщений 15

- Answers is a forum for people's questions. “Funny Questions and Stupid Answers”

Unfortunately, there's a lot of idiots that have a lot of questions.
            Check out MORE stupid and funny  Answers HERE!

Just make fun .Yes ?
13 Сентября 2016 07:52:03
13 Сентября 2016 07:52:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
if someone has a question, why not answer it? what is the problem with being nice and helpfull? why be mean and call someone an idot? just because they do not know something! i'm sure there was a time when you did not know how to wipe your own behind! did your mother call you an idiot? probably not she just did what was needed! now your most likely know how to do it yourself! thats called learning and there are 2 ways only to learn! 1 watch someone or 2 ask someone! three ways if you count divine intervention!
my point is there is no need to call someone an idiot just because they are ignorant to a certain fact!
13 Сентября 2016 14:28:59
13 Сентября 2016 14:28:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 2
Группа humans 71 9 6 Сообщений 15
shane

wo — wo — wo  don't touch me ! “Funny Questions and Stupid Answers” ... you dear little mis — mis — mischievous — hiccup — look me in the eye, if you dare, ... you unreasonable wowo woman you ! “Funny Questions and Stupid Answers”
13 Сентября 2016 19:18:08
13 Сентября 2016 19:18:08

Информация

Вы не авторизованы