Frustration of players, Reason for abandoning the game

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 0
Группа humans Альянс BATTLESTAR 28 9 14 Очков 1 081 903 Сообщений 11
First of all, I would like to say that I intended to post on the topic "Eqaulíbrio", but I got a message that players with the option "Terran" could not post there.

Multiplayer online multiplayer games all have a master line to take action.

You can not expand very fast and should focus on building defenses of your worlds.

Each game has a way of balancing the players, or, as in Astro Empires, an initial protection up to a certain point.

The defense has the function of charging the attacker a cost. And this cost will be proportional to the investment made in the defensive artifacts.

Here's what happens with this game, XCraft.

The defense does not charge in proportional terms. If an attacker appears with a massive fleet it will not have any proportional loss.

That's why I noticed something intriguing in this game: the expressive number of players who abandon it. There are many who have been represented by the absentee card for more than 28 days ...

Now I understand why.

Programmers need to understand, that a player primarily invests time in games like this. If he plays correctly, investing in defense to realize that his investment is meaningless, he will abandon the game. In XCraft, I realized, you better invest in a large fleet to retaliate. But, most players do not do this, as the beginning player rule is to invest first in the defense and then start building a fleet.

I am a novice player, as you can tell, but a veteran of other platforms. And I strongly condemn XCraft.
My intervention in this forum is to alert programmers to re-evaluate the game so that they can improve it.
20 Ноября 2016 19:36:24
20 Ноября 2016 19:36:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
you explained it so good that i can only say "i agree"  
21 Ноября 2016 01:05:53
21 Ноября 2016 01:05:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
I agree with most all of your statements.  I am new to the game a bit over a month now but have invested a lot of time playing thus far....as my score shows. My highest score is research as I seen how much a difference it makes when attacking/defending.

My main concerns is that most players just pick like one ship and mass produce it then go slaughter other players with them.  I mean when a 49K player just makes 1000 Scouts and increased their shields, armor and weapons etc. then there is pretty much nothing other players around that level can do to defend.  Where is any balance or reason when that is the case.

It seems more and more most players I have seen just pick one main ship like Scout, Dreadlisk, Cruiser or Battle Ship and mass produce that one to go slaughter people. No real skill just mass produce and send em in with out consideration of multiple ships to work together and any synergy among them.

Furthermore, I have seen so many players who are really high points 500k or millions+ and make other accounts and "boost" the lower ones with points and resources.  How is anyone NEW to the game supposed to enjoy playing if that is the case?  It was explained to me that all it takes is another e-mail address and instant additional account!  I see that even the Admins here do this as well. Doesn't make much sense to me as it sets a bad example and in my opinion deters new players from really wanting to play or continue for any length of time, if "power-leveled" low players are just going to walk over you.

Also, the lack of mentor responses, or vague response when replied to eventually.  Plus inactivity in regular chat to try to get answers as well hinders any real want to continue and is quite discouraging to say the least.

I could continue on, but I am sure this will most likely fall on "deaf" ears as most things here do...or just that is the way it is or is now and no explanation as to why or how or anything as usually happens so far...

I like the game but have almost deleted my account a few times from frustration due to no response from mentor( an Admin...), and other frustrations.  The lack of community and mentor involvement with a TRUE explanation instead of vague response, days later has prevented me from really enjoying the game and....from donating to the game!

I am still just playing it day by day and trying to help random people with information so they do not get the frustration I have or have had.  ...and still debating if I shall continue....
15 Декабря 2016 03:25:01
15 Декабря 2016 03:25:01

Информация

Вы не авторизованы