Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Sunny  

Gravity Trampolin, Impossible to use

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I can NOT use gravity trampoline although I have 4 of them..........WHY? anyone can help or it is a kind of Bug
30 Января 2017 14:14:50
30 Января 2017 14:14:50
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
gravity trampoline need to be on coordinates equal amounts at start cords and destination cords! send ships to hold cords at fist trampoline and then you will have a extra option to use trampoline
30 Января 2017 16:23:25
30 Января 2017 16:23:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Thanks for your interest Shane. I did it bro, I do not even remember How many times and how many different variances I tried .. I believe someone from Admin has to check the situation.
30 Января 2017 19:43:31
30 Января 2017 19:43:31
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 26
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 36 18 34 Очков 1 493 066 Сообщений 66
Hi, I think I posted something like this before, but I fully understand the frustration in using the trampolines. Happened to me the first few times.

You have 4 trampolines, and some fleet that you want to move.

Put 2 trampolines and the fleet you want to move on COORDINATES "A". Put 2 trampolines on COORDINATES "B"... the destination.

Once the trampolines and the fleet are on the respective COORDINATES (not planet, not moon)... select the fleet you want to move from "A" to "B". Select the destination coordinates "B" (where receiving trampolines are) and choose mission ACS D.

At the bottom, next to the "Send" button, you will have "Send thru trampoline" button... use this.

And you should be good to go :D

Happy trampolining!
31 Января 2017 06:01:06
31 Января 2017 06:01:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Dear QwertyII,
First of all thank you very much for your assistance and interest. There is one point that I did not understand in your explanation (point 1) and additionally I have two comments below that I will be appreciated if check and let me know your thoughts about them.
Thanks again,

1)Can you please explain what ist he mission  ACS D, I didn't get it!!
2) I can not send the  trampoline to "B" destination point because the system do not allow any mission except "Attack"
3) a) If I choose mission attack in order to send the trampoline to destination "B" which is supposed to be my enemy, than the enemy will recognize my aim and it will not be a surprise attack any more, 
 b) Since the mission is "Attack" the trampoline can be destroyed by the defense of enemy, am I right?
31 Января 2017 11:27:27
31 Января 2017 11:27:27
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
its defend mission 
you do not get this option until you have researched espionage to lvl 10 without this you can not use trampoline

31 Января 2017 13:06:12
31 Января 2017 13:06:12

Информация

Вы не авторизованы