Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Negative Field count on planets

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 159 202 Сообщений 71
Due to the recent script changes I have now a negative field count on a planet:

http://i.imgur.com/o9ZbUlJ.jpg

This planet has now 46 fields over the limit.  Before the change it still had 15 free field or so.

This means any building on this planet is blocked now.

Do your prgrammers even make the most basic tests before they activate such changes ???

Easy fix:  give each planet  3 x 30  (estimated)  more free fields to compensate for the changes.
24 Мая 2017 17:26:54
24 Мая 2017 17:26:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 159 202 Сообщений 71
no answer like always.

When does this idiotic programmer intend to to fix the damage ??

( a simple test by the programmer should have avoided negative field counts )

I see that the problem are the caches.

But now you punish someone who had caches before the change and the planet was with lower field count.

The situation:

Planet XX  has n available fields before the change. Therefore you should change the available number of fields now in this way, so that the available fields are the same before and after the change.

Then noone would cry.

But how to explain this, so that the last idiot programer understands it too ?????
25 Мая 2017 18:23:36
25 Мая 2017 18:23:36
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
count yourself lucky, i have to do 67 destructions on one planet alone just to balance the negative field count to equal, then start building terraformers, also I may add that the cheapest thing to delete at present are in fact wells,lakes and geysers which you can imagine at the levels they are currently at took an incredibly long time to fund the resources at the old rates, then build 6 more terraformers to make a total of 12 then rebuild wells,lakes and geysers just to get back to where I started....idiots,idiots,idiots......cannot even begin to imagine the hassle and resource losses larger players are facing, almost seems like the people making changes have not actually played the game
26 Мая 2017 01:15:39
26 Мая 2017 01:15:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
It is not a bug.
26 Мая 2017 06:47:47
26 Мая 2017 06:47:47

Информация

Вы не авторизованы