Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Shields of Destroyer, another idiotic Admin change ?

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 159 202 Сообщений 71

My destroyers lost today 90% of their shields.
How can this be ?

Possible answers:

1.)  a bug    ( can happen, but then change it back )

2.)  another idiotic balance change by admins

is possible, but unlikely.  Because the equivalent ships for Xerj  ( Devourer)  and  Toss  ( Void ) still have 100% of their shields.

If this is the case, it would be another step which proves that the admins here are idiots.

Even before the change, I could hardly beat a higher number of Voids. Now its completely impossible for a terran.

Was this your intention ?

3.  more probable:    a corrupt admin is facing an attack by a player with 20.000 or 50.000 Destroyers. 
In order to win, the corrupt admin, just castrates the shields of the destroyers and voila - he will win.

This seems for me the most likely explanation.

So please Victoria explain what it is.  Not just a "no bug" remark, because you are too lazy to explain or not able to express yourself in english.
9 Февраля 2018 20:16:20
9 Февраля 2018 20:16:20
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
It is not a bug.
16 Февраля 2018 07:52:48
16 Февраля 2018 07:52:48

Информация

Вы не авторизованы