Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Neural Core info hiccup, Small error

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс STORM 29 16 22 Очков 1 296 301 Сообщений 25
The short info for the Neural Core say "Stores genetic information. Its development is qualitatively improvesall levels of management, reproduction and control, such as: energy, the maximum number of fleets sent on missions outside of the planet, the rate of mutations.

Is qualitatively improves is not right. It's actually a quite large error lol.

It should be simply "Its development qualitatively improves all levels of management"

OR "All levels of management are qualitatively improved by its development"

BTW:
I actually didn't think you guys would respond to these types of errors. I'm more than happy to point them out when I come across them as they bug me (pun intended).
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Victoria

14 Мая 2018 08:35:24
14 Мая 2018 08:35:24
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5153
Corrected.
14 Мая 2018 10:31:51
14 Мая 2018 10:31:51

Информация

Вы не авторизованы