Planetary destruction has become profitable, as well as solar

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Dear participants of the project, we have had many important changes.

Planetary and solar destruction from now on form of a destructive wave that explodes everything in the local coordinates of the planet or the entire solar system forming debris! 10% of the buildings on satellites and the fleet: standing on the coordinates and even in flight. More details are described in the description of the ability "Destruction".
To blow up an entire SS or a planet will now be a profitable business.

Development begins where mandatory warm up time will become a global rule for all missions. For example, we attacked the enemy and after the battle our fleet will not retreat instantly, but through warm up time and will be attacked during the entire period of warm up.

The aggression of pirates is introduced. The more often you attack a pirate, the more he swears at you, increasing his aggression against you. Aggression increases the characteristics of the pirate fleet. You can see the level of aggression in the profile of each pirate.

In accordance with the calculations made by Balance Editor the characteristics of many units were changed.

The announcement! From September 1, the holds of the fleets, except the colonizers, will no longer increase the capacity of objects: planets, moons, satellites, asteroids.

On the weekend we will introduce premium kits "First Flagship".
24 Августа 2018 16:30:37
24 Августа 2018 16:30:37
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
ok what about over lords? do they no longer hold stuff for planets - moon's - satellites - asteroids?
25 Августа 2018 03:01:30
25 Августа 2018 03:01:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Apparently not. None except colonizers. And...does colonizers mean Lurkers and Gigalords?

Nice addition the NPC rage.
25 Августа 2018 03:22:43
25 Августа 2018 03:22:43
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
A Question about 'Aggression'
Description says --- "The more often you attack a pirate, the higher his aggression level against you. Each level increases the attack, armor and shields of the pirate fleet by 1%."

Is this indefinite? I mean to say, if I attack one pirate until his aggression level is 100, will his fleet therefore be 100% stronger?
 Is there a maximum level the aggression can reach? (eg.- 100 points)
 If there is a long time period between attacks on the same pirate, will the aggression level decrease at all, or return to zero? Or does it only ever increase regardless of the time between attacks?

Also - Can we have the information about the changes to the characteristics of the fleet, please?

Thankyou.
25 Августа 2018 04:31:59
25 Августа 2018 04:31:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Banyam, someone told me that the aggression can indeed be infinite but they loose 1 lvl of aggression each day.
Would be nice if someone could verify this info..
25 Августа 2018 04:55:17
25 Августа 2018 04:55:17
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
 I agree, it would be good to have this verified Tii. This may be a way to stop any excessive increasing of pirate fleet statistics. 

I am also interested to know what calculations are used to determine an increase in the level of Aggression. 
How many fleet points of one pirate must I destroy for them to gain one level of Aggression? 

25 Августа 2018 15:27:40
25 Августа 2018 15:27:40
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
Another question is, the pirate "aggression" means these pirates will launch attacks on your planets or fleets? And in that case there will be a measure to decrease his aggressiveness perhaps paying a compensation?
25 Августа 2018 19:25:27
25 Августа 2018 19:25:27
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Группа guest
no. Only their fleet stats will be increased by 1% per lvl of aggression.
You still only will be attack by pirates from quests or expeditions
25 Августа 2018 19:41:44
25 Августа 2018 19:41:44
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
Cool, It removes worries for one side, but saddens me on the other. 
25 Августа 2018 20:38:58
25 Августа 2018 20:38:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Группа guest
so if we attack one pirate fleet size like this one http://prntscr.com/kp5lhg and aggression go up to some lev 20 or so will that fleet stay on cordinates and be visible only for us or other playesr will see it same but for them size will be reduced and lev of officers smaller ? you didnt explain us is aggression means fleet become bigger or just lher levels better??? and can we small players have any profit attacking this pirates that become like 5 or 6 milion stats players Planetary destruction has become profitable, as well as solar
31 Августа 2018 19:29:27
31 Августа 2018 19:29:27

Информация

Вы не авторизованы